Ahh, how I love poker

I flop trips, he flops top pair. I bet, he puts me all in. I call, and the turn gives me a full house and him trips. The river, he makes a better full house.

I have this fool putting all his money in totally dominated, and as usual, they just suck out anyway. :shoot:

Cry cry cry… the 1% that fucks you over will always haunt you… but don’t let that change your style of play…

i’ve had poket aces that hit quads on the flop i was pushed near all in and i got disconnected… he did a min bet on the river and took my 250 bucks

so don’t bitch that shit happens all the time too… there are some serious idiots… or… you know what, if you were in taht too… you’d prolly go balls out with top piar providing you had a good kicker

Yes. If I had top pair with a good kicker, and someone bet at me, I’d instantly move all my money in, because nothing is going to beat that…

Bad beats happen to everyone, but when your totally dominate hands loses six times in two days, it gets kind of frustrating.

If I flopped a boat, and he flopped trips, I can see being that agressive. But jesus, you have top pair with a shit kicker and a wet flop. Getting beat by people who shouldn’t even be in a hand is like a double kick in the ass.

Save up money…and only play $400 and higher tables…I’ve found that’s the only place where people actually lay down hands

some people even say only $10/$20 games and higher involve “real” poker

$.5/$1 tables and lower online are risky man…I’ve had players stick in with 86os to a $5 pf raise…and then when 10-9-7 hits my pocket 7s look nice…but his 2nd nut is better

Joe, i’ve heard people say the same thing. I just wish I had the bankroll. Like I said, I understand bad beats happen. But atleast four of my hands I was anywhere from a 80% to a 90% favorite, and I lost all four of them!

Just venting, feels like playing good poker is not rewarding. Now I know why so many people think online poker is rigged, even though it’s not.

Good solid poker works if you wanna 3 table $20 max NL…

I’m grinding some $100 NL right now on bodog…and getting slaughtered…Broncs if you feel like watching

some dude is running sickly good right now…runner runner boats and shit, cleaning house

FINALLY i catch a hand and step into the black…44…4-3-10 flop someone has JJ he pushes I call no J holla

wow I’m getting run over tonight

but I don’t want to leave b/c Big stack has no problem dubbing people up

my god this guy doesn’t fucking miss

wow…river straighted me

aaaaaaaaand I’m broke at that table

66…raise to 5, K8 hearts stays in

76K flop, 2 hearts I push, he calls, heart heart

i dont raise mid pairs. u know youre gonna catch hand then lose to a miracle…

it was 6 handed…and 5 hands before I didn’t raise with 8s and got boned…I don’t mind so much…I was just running uber shitty, I can’t blame the call top pair w/ 2nd draw…but that’s the 2nd time the exact same thing happened to me in like 3 days

I feel ya man. I played 4 tourneys last night with pretty much the same result… people playing poorly (in my case atleast) and getting rewarded for it (chasing the draw and shit or betting on a pair of 2’s and getting the trip on the river card)

Well I’m just gonna have to play the 25K tomorrow (40+4, 6 handed tables, 5K starting chips) and shoot for that 12K 1st prize

u like the 6 handed tables? i like the full ones better i think…

i had KK in a pp step 2 sng last nite… blinds are 30/60, someone raises to 175, i re-raise to 400. couple callers… flop 7-9-10. check-check-i bet out strong, guy after me goes all-in. okayy…i call. he has 6-8. LOL

I really like 6 handed tournaments…my game is too passive i think to be winning in 6 handed cash games. I get the best cash game results if I’m 3 tabling and playing mechanical poker

well then… this was crazy… 3 hands in a row i got dealt pocket pairs. first hand was pocket 5’s, next hand was pocket 6’s, then pocket 7’s. each time i was close to catching a full house or a triple. went around with some decent bets preflop and then vimmo raised it like 100 and i called it. got quad 7’s on flop… that was a sick hand O.o
Oh, and that’s my second quad 7’s in the last 3 days lol

Seat 4: bjeff05 ( 393.38 )
Seat 9: shaggie001 ( 82.66 )
Seat 10: vimmo ( 142.09 )
Seat 6: Jag0_ ( 42.30 )
Seat 5: CrAzY_aAl ( 18.70 )
Seat 7: urvater ( 36.80 )
Seat 2: jutty1175 ( 96.75 )
Seat 1: hdfatboy112 ( 25 )
urvater posts small blind [0.10].
shaggie001 posts big blind [0.25].
hdfatboy112 posts big blind [0.25].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to bjeff05 [ 7c 7h ]
vimmo raises [2.75].
bjeff05: wow
hdfatboy112 calls [2.50].
jutty1175 calls [2.75].
bjeff05 calls [2.75].
CrAzY_aAl calls [2.75].
vimmo: lost with my fav, 22
Jag0_ calls [2.75].
urvater raises [5.15].
vimmo: had trips
shaggie001 calls [5].
vimmo raises [5].
hdfatboy112 calls [5].
bjeff05: i keep on coming close to trips
bjeff05: cant catch it tho
jutty1175 calls [5].
bjeff05 calls [5].
vimmo: nice pot
CrAzY_aAl is all-In [15.95]
urvater: very nice
Jag0_ folds.
urvater calls [13.45].
shaggie001 calls [13.45].
vimmo is all-In [134.34]
hdfatboy112 is all-In [17.25]
jutty1175 is all-In [89]
vimmo: lets make it nicer
bjeff05: is the 3rd time the charm for me? lets find out =o
bjeff05 calls [134.34].
urvater is all-In [18.10]
vimmo: wow
shaggie001 is all-In [63.96]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 7s, 7d, Jh ]
bjeff05: if i lose im gonna stop lol
** Dealing Turn ** [ 4h ]
** Dealing River ** [ 3s ]
bjeff05: omg
vimmo shows [ Qc, Qh ] two pairs, queens and sevens.
bjeff05: holy XXXX
bjeff05: …
hdfatboy112 doesn’t show [ 2c, 4d ] two pairs, sevens and fours.
jutty1175 doesn’t show [ 5c, As ] a pair of sevens.
bjeff05 shows [ 7c, 7h ] four of a kind, sevens.
CrAzY_aAl doesn’t show [ 5s, Ah ] a pair of sevens.
urvater doesn’t show [ Kh, Kc ] two pairs, kings and sevens.
shaggie001 doesn’t show [ Ac, Qs ] a pair of sevens.
bjeff05 wins 90.68 play chips from side pot #5 with four of a kind, sevens.
bjeff05 wins 42.27 play chips from side pot #4 with four of a kind, sevens.
bjeff05 wins 183.44 play chips from side pot #3 with four of a kind, sevens.
bjeff05 wins 59 play chips from side pot #2 with four of a kind, sevens.
bjeff05 wins 37.80 play chips from side pot #1 with four of a kind, sevens.
bjeff05 wins 130.65 play chips from the main pot with four of a kind, sevens.

umm, you are stupid, and not a poker player. how can u LEARN how to play WELL if u play like a moron? no offense, it’s just an honest question.

excuse me? how did i play poorly and stupid there? i should also add that i had been playing for a good couple hours so i wanted to stop playing so i figured i may as well call it… or do you just like flaming people like a jackass?

EDIT: If you were referring to calling a 100ish raise with a pair of 7’s, why the hell not when its not real money and im taking off anyways? especially when I have a gut feeling that im gonna get something good. luck is part of poker to you know

That was one lucky ass flop

I know it was… was happy to see it as well… figured if i didnt catch anything id just take off regardless but seeing that my jaw dropped :slight_smile:

no, u weren’t playing realistically. i realize it was a .10/.25 game, for play money, but, not only did u call a 60 BB raise w/ 77 before the flop, u also re-raised all-in with it against 6 other players. don’t mean to flame, truthfully it’s just a horrible play.

i respect good poker, or at least an attempt at good poker, not just throwing everything in.

ok I will say this… I’d been playing with several of those guys for a good portion of that game and it was just one of those hands where everyone decided to play it and go nuts on. I caught a really good break on a gut feeling and won it. better for you?