ahhh yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!!! gym content

huuuuge :facepalm paulie!!! lmao if your name isnt branch warren, never wear any kind of boots to the gym, not even on a record snow fall in the dead of winter

notice the boots:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_g93bcGvgWBo/ShK7-EPqhbI/AAAAAAAAHas/pkJy6IEHVuc/s400/BranchWarren-MD-Bernal-492.jpg

Youre not even supposed to wear jeans or boots at Best. Theres signs stating that.

And men shouldnt even own sandals.

Saw two more ratards at the gym today with flippy flops doing WERK, all the while chatting on their cells.

this is the first time ive signed onto shift in a loooong time…

but honestly…who gives a FUCK what i was wearing at the gym? I had no other change of clothes in my truck and didnt feel like driving across town just to grab shorts and sneakers. Im perfectly comfortable doing anything in jeans/boots. (anyone who knows me, knows that damn near 24/7 365 im in jeans and boots, its just what i like to wear) Deadlifting or squating? Say i was to do either of those (which i do), i actually like doing so in boots, better. Your ankles have more support. As far as my affliction T-shirt goes, its a fucking t-shirt. sorry i dont wear muscle-beach style tank tops at the gym everyday. I also dont see how you can trash a shirt within two work outs? I personally dont sweat profusely, even so, thats why there is this thing called a washing machine…

next time ill be sure to dress “properly” if you happen to be there ok E?

oh btw…my jeans were not ripped and they were guess, not abercrombie. Sorry that i dont shave my chest hair, seems awfully pathetic to me…

but flip flops? thats ridic i would never work out in flip flops. I dont even wear flip flops to the beach for christ sake.

Its not about if it works for you. Lets put it this way, you get a job as a construction worker. You wear a 3 peice suit to work. Can you still do the work? Yes. But is it appropriate attire for the job? No.

There are actual reasons why jeans and flipflops are bad to wear to the gym. Mostly health/safety reasons. So, imo if you dont want to catch slack for wearing inappropriate attire to the gym, dont wear it. Throw an extra set of gym clothes in the truck for the days when you need them.

Whats the health/safety reasoning behind no jeans and boots?

From someone who worked at a gym for 3 years…ill tell you why they arent allowed.
The material most jeans are made out of, including the buttons and zippers usually rip the padding on the machines. (me personally, i hate using machines with scuzzy ripped pads, so on the odd occasion i do wear a pair of jeans to the gym, im usually careful while moving on the pads)

You could argue that germs could be trapped underneath the covering on the pads and in the foam…but thats pretty much the only health concern i can see. Also while wearing long pants that will guard some loser fuck who hasnt showered in 6days from leaving his nasty sweaty body filth on the pads. Granted sweatpants work same as jeans in that reguard. But most people dont even clean off the machines when theyre done, so im more or less keeping my body safer from passing of germs.

Safety: boots will most likely track more dirt/water etc onto a floor.
But mine, happened to be very clean and it was a nice day out. Sooooo looks like no harm/no foul.

I like to keep the clutter inside my vehicle as low as possible, so i dont want to keep clothes in there for the odd chance i stop at the gym without prior planning. On those occasions ill make my wardrobe work for the day.

I always have a pair of shorts in the trunk. Never know when there will be a bball game breaking out with some ni99a’s at any given time.

lmao…i have worn jeans + boots to play pick up basketball and backyard football on numerous occasions…Emanuel wasnt there so no1 really cared.:retardclap

this thread suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:rofl

My buddy was playing ball the other day and rolled his ankle bad wearing his work boots. Fucked his shit up.

Honestly, who cares what anyone wears to the gym, Why waste a trip to go home when you aren’t going to be working out for too long anyways.

Stupid fucker prolly didnt have them laced up tight bro!!! LOL

but thanks man, i agree. WHAT DA FUCK is the big deal? Sorry but diesel fuel is expensive and all i was doing was shoulders that day. So for the 45mins-1hr i was going to be there. It was just fine.

I dont wanna catch ANY flack from the offical gym grunter. You stop yelling, Ill stop wearing sandles on 90* days :lol

hahahahahahaha RIGHT??? Jesus christ. Maybe if i left the gym with non-working vocal chords like E i wouldnt be catching shit right now.

From now on, im gonna fill a shaker bottle with 6lbs of my straight-line chalk wear a weightlifting belt even on arms day, shave my entire body, buy stock in body building.com tshirts, sweat like an animal, and scream like a gorilla that just popped off his first nut on each rep of every set then fill the afformentioned shaker bottle with 2ounces of water and drink the sludge between the front desk and the parking lot on my way out.
maybe then ill be accepted? :facepalm

:rofl

Oh boy, you dead, D-E-D dead :lol

Pauli, dammit, why do you bite… dont explain yourself… this is Shift!

Pauly gets trolled like no other lol

when i goto the jim, i wear a boner

Ive got the sweating part down but apparently I need to work on the sounds I make at the gym. I leave puddles of sweat when Im on the bike.

I wipe down each machine I use.

plussss oneee. change of close is always in the trunk of the eemr2. usually they’re about 110* too from my motar warming them up.