Gym girls

At the gym does anyone know why girls wear spandex shorts that go almost to the knee but then wear loose shorts over these that only go to maybe mid-thigh if that. Is this so your cameltoe is not showing in the spandex? But why wear such long spandex with short regular shorts, is it impressive to someone that you can fit into spandex and you want to show it off?

spandex really just needs to be banned altogether… NO ONE looks good in it ever

not to mention when they got the red sea it helps keep shit together.

that’s a myth, theres no such thing as a menstration.

I agree

I look rather sporting in it:gotme:

Stop staring at your balls and look at the whole picture

Ma ballz iz da whole picture.

i also always wondered this…
also why do some girl put on makeup to go to the gym?

because they are sinners

vanity (pride)… and they are all going to hell

:wink:

spandex is supposed to be supportive of the muscles that its covering, dont ask how, i dont know. thats just what ive heard.

yeah i dont trust anything that bleeds for more than 3 days and doesnt die.

i’ll wear my underarmor stuff next time i go and make sure i use the machine directly next to them for the whole night.

HAHAHHAH GOOOOOOD TIMES THOUGH!

One of the greatest lines in television history.

Another thing…why dont they have co-ed locker rooms? Time for equal treatment.

Because there are enough places to hang a towel in the locker room. Guys don’t need one more.

this is why I prefer gyms with just women in them. quit paying attention to what all those 30-year-old fatties are wearing and concentrate on your own shit.

:slight_smile:

i dont go there to gawk at girls but if some fatty walks by thats jammed into tight spandex and looks like the damn state puff marshmallow man its a little hard not to notice.

See… ya get made fun of because you’re fat. Then you get made fun of and called names because you’re actually trying to lose the fat. Idiocy everywhere.