PSA: Dear GYM Rats...

RERACK YOUR FUCKING WEIGHT IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE GYM.

I cant stand this shit. Little bitch ass last night was squatting all retarded and just left his shit on there. I’ll continue to tell you to take your shit off the rack until you start doing it. Makes me want to throw a 25lber at them.

That is all.

lock

Figured this would piss off even you, Captain America.

huh? this doesnt piss me off, in fact i could care less what the little boys do at planet fitness. but u are whining about it. take off the skirt and do something about it.

I dont workout at Planet Fitness. But thanks for the support anyways.

either way, hit the next person that pisses u off with a weight. but please tell me when and where so i can watch.

I bitched him out, he didn’t seem to apreciate it. Oh well.

fight fight, a black and a white! if the white dont win…

ryan, just caus you can’t lift the 45lb’ers out of the way to put 5 and 10lbs on the bars doesn’t mean you have to chew out other people

heart rep! <3 because i cant rep u for realz :frowning:

We need to have a shift518 dodgeball tournament with rocks.

my head will be in the stratosphere so it will be considerably more difficult to hit me than anyone else due to me having the advantage from cloud cover.

I agree.

Id rather have to rerack somebody else’s weights than see an old guy walking around the locker room with no clothes on.

And seriously WTF is up with shaving at the gym? Do you not have a sink and a mirror at home?

so glad i left PF.

Fucking guys in the corner grunting and moaning when liffting 20lbs. GTFO!!

AND WIPE OFF YOUR GOD DAMN MACHINES WHEN YOUR DONE!!!

That shit is gross to see lake george on the all over the back rest

I always have my towel with me to wipe the machines off.

I thought PF has that no grunt policy.

:rofl

Yeah, I am sticking with my home gym. That is definitely something I don’t miss from the CC.