Air Marshalls shoot/kill a person claiming to have bomb!

cnn link

Official: Passenger killed after claiming to have bomb

Wednesday, December 7, 2005; Posted: 3:37 p.m. EST (20:37 GMT)

Officials gather outside the door of American Airlines Flight 924 Wednesday in Miami.

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) – Federal air marshals shot and killed a man on a boarding bridge at Miami International Airport after he said he had a bomb, two sources familiar with the incident told CNN.

Flight 924 was in Miami on a stopover during a flight from Medellin, Colombia, to Orlando, Florida, when the man said there was a bomb in his carry-on luggage, a Department of Homeland Security official said.

He was confronted by a team of federal air marshals, who pursued the man down the boarding bridge and ordered him to get on the ground, the official said.

When the man appeared to reach into his baggage, at least one shot was fired by the marshals, wounding the man, the official said, adding that marshals’ actions were consistent with their training.

Upon investigation, there was no evidence that the man had a bomb, an official said.

This is the first time an air marshal has fired a weapon on or near an airplane, a federal official said.

Footage from the scene shows armed SWAT team members carrying rifles outside the aircraft, along with more than a dozen of police vehicles. Paramedics were standing on the stairway to the aircraft.

The Boeing 757, which can hold about 180 passengers, was due to take off for Orlando at 2:18 p.m. ET. It had arrived in Miami at 12:16 p.m. ET. No other flights at Miami International were disrupted Wednesday, an airport official said.

welcome to 2 hours ago. good for him. shouldn’t have acted like an assclown

Can’t say bomb on an airplane. I bet that due advised the marshal he would have to pry it out of his dead lifeless body and the marshal complied.

bomb ba ba bomb ba ba ba ba bomb bomb!

boosted: welcome to me not having a TV in my office…

That was my dealer from colombia

lol if he said he had one, even if he didn’t, he deserves what he got!

um he did :doh:

:bowrofl: I knew that was coming! If you didn’t post it, I would have.

exactly.

But he did SAY he had one. what article are you guys reading?

going to call a buddy of mine. He is an air marshal and do not know where he was flying this week. Will keep you posted.

A job well done.

maybe it was suicide by police :dunno:

Even if he did claim to have a bomb and didn’t… he still did not comply with the air marshals by the sound of it. When they tell you to get on the ground and don’t move… thats what you’re s’posed to do, not reach into your bag where said bomb would be.

x2

Maybe it was just a colombian who didnt have a his coffee today.

stupid ppl.

i love when people post this shit…like middle school girls thinking their cool knowing about a trend first

and yeah…stupid ass deserved it…

whats cool is even responding and pointing it out