Air questions

the rear end is a simple bag bracket and a i get it will use the original shock location. the front is where you need a specific bag/strut combo. if the strut hat bolts into your car and the bub forks are the same many pieces are interchangable model to model.

I guess I could post some stuff on dub/audi forums and see if anyone knows about my car’s suspension specifics and if anyone has one like mine already bagged.

cuz this shit is simply gorgeous

Static drop it, don’t be a pansy! :lol

Flippen switches and hitten bitches

no. straight from mason-tech. idiot.

and votblinfail, you had better get some wheels that arent trash, otherwise youll just look like youre from amsterico.

im on the Lorinsers as of this morning

I’d never install any of this crap on a car that I had to rely on as a DD.

yeah. the dumpiest ones ever made.

:lol I like em. I like a 5 spoke star design or the mesh design the most. I figured Ive got a set of mesh wheels, so i got a 5 spoke, plus the price was a steal.

go juice,after talking to wayne about pros and cons with him for a few hours it changed my hole outlook when i was still considering it when i had the old truck…still kinda tempted to go buy that white dumper and re-do the entire thing,just not for the price hes asking for it

vot i got an air compressor laying around. brand new, never even wired or mounted. I’m certainly not going to use it.

Its just amusing how you know everything about everything. If I said I want to upgrade the rear view mirror on a 1969 Camero, you would tell me the company that makes one, the model number, and some reason why its a bad idea to purchase it. lol

PS I looked up Google Warrior but I couldnt find a funny pic to post.

thus supporting my comment above. And PS, my jetta runs again… and we we both WAY off on what was wrong. :thumbup