Air Soft guns

Quit selling and come out and play!

haha, after pulling these babies out and holding them, i really dont want to sell them! might not after all since no one has even offered any $$$… so might have to go play!

Every sunday in Clarence.

i’ll play on sundays. i have an M16A4 with a red dot sight and front grip…it does the job :slight_smile:

unless you guys bitch about using black bb’s like everyone seems to do

if you want something high end i have an SCW2 WA S&W M4013 i could let go for $250, its a rare piece and even if you can find it it will only be overseas, kicks like a mule though

otherwise, I have an mp5sd5(full stock), echo1 externals, classic army gearbox performance tuned by my friend and I(been playing and tuning for years and my friend is a licensed tech for echo 1 and jg), it needs a battery and magazine but other than that its good to go, $200

No my brother is dumb and used black bbs as well.

hold the phone, wait what, clarence? where? i live in new stead and im definitely interested in playing, why types of guns are people using and the upgrades on them. i dont feel like playing with people pushing over 500fps unless they have some distance between me, anything higher starts to hurt a bit. not saying i really wouldnt take the pain, it just sucks! lol

word im down for some playing, im at 460 with .2s last I chronoed. and try arniesairsoft for used guns.

like i said, should be around 350 fps, but its not such a very long range shot. just now to find out where in clarence.

also stroked, if you dont wanna say the location on here, send a pm.

kevin, right on the love canal they play every sunday i think it is

i could give you the location, its free and there’s usually 10-20 people there

holy crap!!! 460fps ouch!!!

Let me ask the owner, I don’t think he’ll have a problem.

460 is a bit high for auto, you might be restricted to semi-auto.

my buddy’s Aug is semi if you pull the trigger half way, and auto if you pull it fully, and the 1st and only time we both used our guns was supposed to be semi auto, and it was pretty gay trying to play one on one but as soon as he seen me he shot me like 5 time in the arm and back… said he got excited.

whats the deal with black bb’s, so you dont give away your position because they are less visable?

I just messages the guy who owns the Clarence spot hopefuly he responds soon.

I guess but at the same time you can’t really see where the bb’s are going either.

That would not be it.

Here you go guys, its in clarence on greenfield golf course property. They thought about making it an 18 hole course changed their minds and the un finished part is now used for airsoft.

http://buffaloairsoft.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=30

Use the link to find out more info. It costs 10 bucks and you need to sign a waiver.

well if the gun is shooting straight, then you can generally guess :stuck_out_tongue: lol. i use them cuz i like to creep a lot, and they dont give away positions as bad.

I can drop it down, its set up to fire full auto anyway :slight_smile: