FS: Classic Army MP5 Airsoft gun

Brand new in box, Classic Army MP5 Airsoft Gun. Comes with battery and charger. Bought it at my friends airsoft store, its been sitting since.

Its marked on the box, MO12M A5 Tactical lighted forearm.

Looking for $250 for everything. Will consider trades. Pics if needed. [email=“laynlow03xtreme@aol.com”]laynlow03xtreme@aol.com

I assume since its an A5 its a slider stock. If its not sold in a week or 2, ill take it.

Would you trade it for a paintball gun?

Sorry, not really interested in a paintball gun.

trade for a tm g36?

Sorry not interested in any other paintball or airsoft guns. I bought it at my friends store as an impulse buy and its been sitting since…Airsoft really isnt my thing.

Sorry to hijack, but is this friend’s store local?

Yes it is, if theres something you need let me know.

I hope its not airsoftny

cause that faggot owes my friend 400 dollars

holds tongue.

Yes it is, and if you have a problem with him take it up with him, not whore my for sale thread.

i’ll whore what I want especially if your reccomending him to people as a good businessman, he’s not. that fuck has ripped off tons of people I know, he’s a coward who can’t settle his debts, and if you see him please let him know we can’t wait to get him to court

All I’m doing is trying to sell my gun…thats it. Keep this shit out of my post.

I never recomended him as a good business man. I never told anyone to goto him. I never mentioned his name. I posted that if Phil needed something to let me know.

I’ve been boys with Jeff for years. I don’t know who you are or what your problem is with him, but dont put your crap in my thread.

airsoft gun $250
speaking your mind to a mod or admin : Banned I mean priceless…

good luck with sale though

:bloated:

I have nothing against you selling your gun, as a matter of fact I will help by reccomending you post this on wnyal.net you will find a much better response there.

I’m don’t ban people who are trying to sell things, I don’t even blame him for telling me to Gtfo of his for sale thread, I WILL however take any chance I can to badmouth airsoftny and his store at the flea market, including his website airsoftny.com

this kid is dodging phonecalls, lying about shipments and ignoring calls and emails from the BBB. He STOLE 400+ from lucky cheater (another member here)

thanks glws, the mp5 is a good gun especialy the CA’s

If you really feel the need to pick this apart and need to know, I fronted Jeff money for his initial order thru Sparten. This gun is left over from that order. He couldnt sell it in a reasonable amount of time, so I took it back seeing that I paid for it. I own mutliple GBB’s, and was very impressed by the mechanics of an AEG, the main reason why I kept it. However, running around in the woods shooting at people really isnt my thing, and the gun has just been sitting here. I posted the above comment because I have multiple outlets of getting airsoft if there was something specific he was looking for. I’m not trying to give business to Jeff, or take it away, I was just answering the guys question and willing to help him out if he needed anything.

I’ve tried to sign up on wnyal.net many times. I sign up, wait to be authorized, it gets verified, and then it wont let me log in again. I’m well aware of the site, I’ve met Mike and Steve numerous times from being around Jeff. Last I knew they were all cool with eachother, but from what Jeff said a few weeks ago, hes not affiliated with the local league anymore. Thank you for the suggestion though.

I havnt been around Jeff too much since the begining of summer, so I dont know what his business practices have been. I do know he got married and was away for awhile, and not that its an excuse, but maybe that was a cause of peoples problems with him lately. He’s still my boy and have no reason to disrespect him, so I’m not going into anymore detail on here, and hope that you wouldnt either. However if you care to fill me in or need me to do something, shoot me a PM and I’ll see what I can do.

With that said, the gun is for sale. $250 or best reasonable offer. Will consider trades, but no more guns.