WTB: Airsoft stuff

So i bought a bunch of cheapo $40 spring loaded airsoft junk at the mall for christmas and my brothers and i had a BLAST!!!

but i have since broken every single gun we bought, returned a couple and subsequently broke the newer ones…

i think it’s time to venture into low-end, metal, air / gas / electric stuff for battles at the shop…

i signed for on ASC but i dont have time for age verification, and i dont plan on getting that serious into it.

i’m interested in picking up some decent used but in excellent shape rifles for messing around with… will trade for parts or buy outright if the price is right.

I’m age verified on there Bing, if you want me to arrange some purchases for you, lemme know what you’re looking for and I’ll see what I can find.

wanna just let me use your username to lurk for abit?

Giv’er, hit me up on MSN.

i have a gas powered JAC mp5 its is classified as classic airsoft. It may not be for you though as your just getting into the hobby but it makes a very nice for show piece lol

lol I hooked him up with my account on ASC to try and find some MP5 AEGs or something.

JAC is oldschool man, I bet you could catch at least $1000 for it on ASC.

i put it up on kijiji for a fair bit but i dont think its goin to sell becasue all the replies i get are from little kids. I want to sell it on Asc but i dont want to go through the hassle of getting age verified on it

You won’t get what it’s worth on the open market. It’s an enthusiast product.

I might be able to help you out once Bing is done with my account lol…

I got this gun for sale, mint condition also have a laser sight for it, it’s really strong. pm me if interested, it’s alot like the one in the pic but I can get better pics and the finish is really nice, full replica.
http://www.airshooter.co.uk/acatalog/walthercp88kitnickel.jpg

yeah get me some actuals.

i dont think any of my brothers / buddies will willing to shell a few hundred for the MP5 stuff so i think one or two of them may be into the pistols if it’s cheap

man i cant beleive how much this stuff costs…

there has to be some middle ground where i can get something for like $150 - $200 that will last… i dont care about accuracy and ROF really, just some toys.