Airsoft Guns

I have seen a bunch of for sale threads with these and never thought anything of it, until the other day. One of my friends had a nice pistol he paid about $150 for and it was a ton of fun to shoot in the backyard. He said the refill tanks (green gas?) are pricy, but I don’t remember how much he said ($15ish?). I also saw a propane tank converter online to use with the gun, has anyone tried this?

So my question what is a good pistol that I won’t want to upgrade by next month and what is all involved with owning one?

you do no that there is airsoft that are electric powered, so that mean no need for gas, so you just charge it up and go have fun till it dies. much cheaper, and you can get a gun for the same price that will probably shoot the same if not harder!

if anything, keep an eye out, i might put my gun up for sale tomorrow.

AEP… stay away from gas.

Just sold mine for 65. Metal m4 replica. Solid shooter.

I’ve added a supressor, scope and I’ll be putting a hotter spring, bushings and a tight bore barrel on it this week probably.

I just can’t get it to shoot right anymore. 5000+ BBs without a problem, and now it will misfire. I have to take it apart. Still a sweet deal, and a nice toy.

AEP = Airsoft Electric Pistol… electricity is free, and your mag won’t leak.

I have a KJ works pistol Ill sell for 50 bucks(paid 125). gas powered shot like 4 times

my 11 yr old is starting to collect these. so far just the spring powered pistols, but soon to upgrade, which is ok s i hve numerous woodchucks

wnyal.net

Looks awesome :tup:

check the gears. I think that one uses plastic gears and upgrading to metal will give you a better shot.

Does the electric shoot as quickly and as hard?
His emptied the clip really fast.

You are all homos

play with real guns

This is like playing with rc cars, and not real cars.

lol yeah, id rather shoot someone with an airsoft gun and not kill them thank you. lol well maybe some we can use real guns on but… lol :shoot:

as for bigron, there are guys out there with upgraded electric guns shooting 500fps at 10bbs or faster, so yes, they can shoot pretty damn fast, even the one i have, shoots 370 fps with no upgrades, and shoots about 5bbs, keep in mind paintball is like what, 300 or 350 fps.

I’ll stick with my 1200 fps pellet gun. I have an airsoft pistol that is around 400 fps and it sucks balls.

have fun shooting someone with that 1200fps and not getting in trouble! lol thats something you cant play airsoft for!

I don’t “play”. :gay3:

If i dumb down my loads to 500fps (ish) can I play? :slight_smile:

lol sure, but count me out of that game! :run:

You guys should get this stuff and play
http://www.simunition.com/index_en.php

simunition is a fucking blast. it’s as realistic as it gets without using real bullets.

Gas guns are for people who are looking for a real life(like) experience. There was gas blowback, and a rod that moved (though not functional). Now AEGs have blowback too.

A friend of mine just put about $800 into his gas setup… and from this day forward, he is going to be paying for gas and o-rings or seals.