FS:airsoft ak47

just throwing this up hear i have a full metal ak47, the stock clip and grip are the only plastic pieces, it shoots semi and full auto, and it works great…100obo…i will post pics tonight

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49862

Oh this is gonna go over well…

it says airsoft gun, not a real one…

Yeah, I’m not sure you can call it a weapon if I can shoot you with it repeatedly and just leave a welt.

spring or gas powered. can this take out a skunk? lol

aaron? i fugging hope so.

:nerd:

wrong skunk, I knew this was going to come up lol

most of these guns are battery powered

eletric dnt hurt as bad they can just fire faster the sping guns are the ones that hurt like hell

i dunno where that info comes from but a few of my friends have 500+ FPS electric guns…you’ll feel it thats for sure

no one really plays with spring guns at all anymore, even the sniper rifles are mostly electric guns now

what do people do with these?
i feel like for targets, BBs and pellets make more sense…
but for playing around, paint makes more sense…
airsoft is a great opportunity to let your friends be liars and say they didnt get hit…
jsut curious

They play war and shoot each other, youtube air soft and you will see how big it is!

yea its pretty fun and it can deffinetly hurt…is anyone interested in it?

Well some are automatic so if you say you didnt get hit be prepared to be hit alot more… it kinda stings :wink:

my gun is battery powered shoots at 400FPS.

any idea the fps on that thing?

Trade for paintball gun?

brand / internals list would be helpful

airsoft is primarily a “mil-sim” kind of game, tons of fun. And yes, it hurts… my best gun shoots about 480fps with .2gram BB’s and pumps out about 20rnds/second

350 fps and idk on the brand sorry i bought it about 2 years ago and used it a couple times but it shoots fast and i never had a problem with it