Airsoft Guns

There has been a rash of garage break ins lately and I suspect this gang of punk teenagers and I am thinking about Gran Torinoing them.

Who has what for sale and how much?

same thing with me. but there looking for bikes. i leave one of my shitty bikes outside and then im gonna go crazy on them.

if you want a decent gun that can hurt some one go to sports replay

I Have an arsenal.

Mp5 sliding stock

G36C

M249Saw

AK-47 all black furniture

Desert Eagle pistol in Chrome.

An Assortment of spring pistols(cock every time to fire)

Let me know if you are interested in any of those.

^^^^^Wait are you talking about real guns or or airsoft guns?

Back on topic: Hit up the flea market. Also Aiming a airsoft gun at a person is a good way to get your self shot with a real gun.

airsoft.

What i have with pics, make offer :slight_smile:

http://69.175.22.26/~nyspeedc/forums/showthread.php?t=71728

EDIT: Comes with everything you need!

I have a MP5 for sale. I paid over 180 bucks for it in april. It has a silencer adaptor and silencer. needs a new clip or the clip repaired. I will throw in a full bag of BBs too. Im looking for 100 for it. Ill get some pics tonight or tomorrow

PS its electric and comes with battery and charger. I have charged the battery 1 time. this gun has very little use

ive got a full metal ak47 with upgraded battery just need a charger and bbs-100$

Dude…didn’t you just move to one of the safest new-money areas of Cheektowaga/West Seneca?

Funny…no such problem exists where you were moving from :stuck_out_tongue:

If you go to harbor freight you could buy a dummy dome or a dummy Camara prices range from $8.99 to $24.99 at a quick glance they deter theirs but if they would stare at them you could eventually figure it out. Both sports replay and harbor freight Are on niagra falls blvd but on opposite sides of he road

The War Store.

Or stab them with a knife.

How bad do those airsoft guns hurt? Wouldnt you be better off with a paintball gun?

I just got shot with one from about 25 feet, full auto, 1 second burst @ 430fps.

That was 2 weeks ago. I still have the marks on my gut. Having been shot by a couple thousand paintballs… these hurt just as much, but are much, much more accurate and dependable.

If it had gone on for another second or so, I would have taken a knee. I didn’t want to flinch and get hit in the face or dick.

A good gun can stop a “would be” attacker in their tracks. Aim for the face, when they try to cover it with their hand and charge… aim for the hand. They will put it down. If they get close… club them with the gun. Proceed with beat down.

wnyal.net

I have a G&G GR16 I’d consider selling… the only stock part left is the body of the gun… shoots about 550fps with .25g BBs… I could give you a list of the parts inside if you really want me too… I’d let it go for about $250.

I’ve had people quit after getting shot with this thing… shot out some teeth, completely shattered someones glasses with it… its definitely the most powerful thing around for the money no questions asked. I’m an asshole and I still refuse to shoot people within 100-150 feet because I don’t need a lawsuit for ripping someones face apart with plastic BBs. It would definitely do the trick.

NYS passed a law that fake guns cant be sold any more so I doubt the war store is going to be useful.

Was this law passed this week? We’ve been going there a lot lately.

more info on this “new law” please.

the war store isn’t going anywhere nor do they have to stop selling any of their stuff.