MilSim airsoft and bb guns

Collected alot of airsoft, paintball and co2 guns over the last few years. Used to play alot of paintball and airsoft but im growing up and growing out of it. Could use some extra money to pay the rent so looking to sell these. Only selling to those 18+. If you look like your in grade 9 im not going to sell it to you without proper i.d… Gotta protect my ass

Plastic AK-47, the plastic is kind of gimmicky but it still looks and feel very realistic. This is a single cocking shot gun. Uses plastic 6mm bb’s which is stored in the removable magazine. Can hold about 300bb’s in a mag.
The guns saftey doesnt work and the gun jams maybe 1 out of evrey 50 shots. Can be easily fixed by using a straightened coat hanger. This is the most accurate airsoft gun i’ve owned suprisingly.
$100

Plastic/Metal H&k MP5 SD3, The internals are all metal, the body is a higher more realistic quality plastic than the AK. The gun has an extendable stock and is also a single cocking, single shot gun. The bb’s are loaded into plastic shells that are inserted into the removable clip. Once a shot is fired the shell is ejected from the gun. Unfortunatly, during a game its hard to stop and pick up all your shells. I only have 3 left, though they can be ordered on ebay.
$100

Industry Brand AR2078A. Co2 powered bb gun. Uses two 12gram co2 cartridges. Bought this for target shooting in my backyard. The gun isnt a break barrel rifle, its a bolt action rifle. The guns stock is all real wood. The rifle comes with a scope and a few maintenance tools. An additional 32x9 scope can be included for $50.
$180

I am somewhat flexible on the price, but dont message me with low-balls because you will be ignored.
http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad239/gooru/IMG00377-20110708-0224.jpg

is the revolver one of the zoraki ones? i used to sell tons of those lol they are soo much fun

I want the smg!

All three for $275

TTT.

the revolver isnt a zoraki, apparently the RCMP classified those as “restricted firearms” now so be careful if your still dealing with them. The revolver is the Crossman 357 revolver, thats been customized.

make me an offer

just wondering, is it classified as restricted because of no orange tip?

pretty sure because the Zoraki is too realistic and that it shoots blanks. dunno

where can i get the real looking glocks 17s with metal like this one http

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQTJOp8eI

most canadian websites that sell airsoft also sell co2 and gbb guns. Model 17’s are modelled after a glock 17. Give’r

just gotta say those are BADASS!