WTB: paint ball setup, Airsoft gun or BB gun

until i get my permit I need something to play with. not looking for no expert setup. post up what ya got and how much.

not to jack your thread at all, but im lookin for a nice pelet or bb gun as well ,powerfull enough to shatter or crack glass, magazine, preferably a pistol.any one have any or have any reccomendations on a model or place to get one?

Tippmann pro carbine, 20oz tank, mask $100

dicks or wal-mart the Co2 ones will make you bleed, the spring or airsoft guns hurt like a mother, good to have around with retarded roommates

i have a spyder pilot pb gun full auto will different settings for varied speeds and i have 1 20oz co2 and snyper cord(lets out less co2(save money))
i also have 2 paint holders(50 pb) and a mask

i would like to get $175 cash or a nice sound system on trade

Piranha r6 w/ stock barrel and J&J ceramic 14 inch co2 tanks and mask cleaning kit and spring $70 for ALL.

still got it lol

Bump. or im going to buy 1 tomorrow
looking for a airsoft or BB gun. not interested in a paint ball gun any longer

streetglow116 has a tipman 98

I’ve got a Tokyo Marui MP5 and M4A1. Both have a standard cap and a high cap mag…tons of batterys. I converted them to use standard RC car batts.

Offer me if you want 'em.

ummmm I think your misunderstanding something…remote line uses more co2 not less, you have to fill the line, only good use(which is just about nothing) is to wear the tank on your back instead

pmd