Air Soft guns

what do you got. im looking for anything

g35-auto

My buddy has a AUG w/ scope and silencer make offer, both brand new we never got to play with anyone yet

Make an offer would be nice to get rid of them before next Friday so we have vacation money. Pm me

Both are automatics and come with battery chargers too

pm me pics
whats the fps

my G35 is like 380fps I believe, I know my friends was around the same both deffinitly above 300-350fps. If I was home I would post pics but I’m on my iPhone, I can’t really post info. We bought them from the war store in tonawanda they might be on the website.

I still have the box mine came with also
The owners manual.

umm ok how much. 350fps idk thats a little to much

I have been hit with the aug bc me and my friend used ours once and it hurt but not too bad, left red dots on my arm and shoulder. I think they went away the day after. As far as I know I heard paintball hurts more so idk. These guns are not k-mart guns… Idk I’ll let ya shoot them before I sell. I might let u shoot me once to see if your scared of the pain it’s like a bee sting at most.

lol well can you find a link of what it looks like. i wana look it up

I hear if you use some vagisil it takes the pain away. :hay:

350 isn’t bad at all.

idk i rember killing/pentrating a squirl with a brass bb at 250 fps. soo 350 idk

Metal=skin breaking

Plastic=ouchy nothing more

I’m about to take pics now for ya :slight_smile:

Ok, im finally on my computer instead of my IPhone, so here is a better description of these guns.

Mine is a real name G36 model name is G608. i google’d it and found this http://hubpages.com/hub/Jing-Gong-G608-airsoft-gun-review

here is my friends STEYR-AUG http://www.steyr-aug.com/

We used them once shooting only at each other 1 on 1 so after one round i said we need more people lets stop. We only used seemless bb’s which i guess are the good ones! We are giving you everything with these guns. Battery chargers, the batteries and even seemless bb’s.

Both guns can be modified, you can install scopes, red dot scopes.

My gune G608 is stock, has a foldable stock, and if you look close in the pics you can see that if you buy another ammo clip you can snap them together so you have 2 on your gun for easy reloads. Mine has a switch for semi and auto.

My friends Aug was a more expensive gun and he bought a PFI smoke silencer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYu7qSHeSAg

also comes with a scope.

Here are pics

sry for bad pics, stupid iphone :frowning: but better then nothing they are brand new.

they are life size this is not me lol

i have a mp5 with silencer and a full bag of BB’s. I seriously played with it for 2 days and then it went back in the box. charged the battery 1 time. paid 185 foe the gun, silencer and silencer adaptor. I will take 120 for it all with the bag of BBs.

this same gun. its perfect. no marks or anything. with the silencer its scary how real it looks as the orange tip is completely gone

I also have a 45 mm replica, gas powered LMK

bump, im selling everything in the pics, the BB’s come with the guns, they say $36 on them because that is what we paid for these bb’s. They are seemless which are supposed to be better.

my gun brand new was like $170 so make an offer, gun was used once.(G35) G-608

AUG my friends has the silencer and the scope and was a more expensive gun he paid about $300 for everything but make an offer worst thing we can say is no. We played each other once so both guns less then 50-100 shots through the barrels.

BUMP, comes with everything you need to shoot the day you buy!

full auto electric powered airsoft gun, yours for $90 if you are interested. its a umg that shoots up to 350fps possibly 375fps, i need to look again. I still have the box, holds up to i wanna say 250 bbs

bump both of the guns im selling are basically brand new!