Scummy Theives Strike Again: Please be on the lookout for AIRSOFT EQUIPMENT

If anyone knows anyone that suddenly scored 60+ airsoft guns and a whole bunch of equipment, PLEASE let me know ASAP. There was a huge robbery at a local store some people I know run, and it was pretty fuckin serious. The FBI got involved not by choice, but because I guess there are some federal charges involved when it comes to theft of firearms.

So basically, if you know who did this, or maybe have a clue, please advise them it is in their best interest to come foreward and return all/as much of the product that is left and work it out with the store owner. If not, good luck with 100+ federal firearms violations.

$1,000 reward if you provide information that helps us find out who did this.

And just to give you an idea on how much it sucks, the owner lost $15k+ out of pocket, thats not counting the MSRP of everything that was taken.

Thanks in advance guys.

Airsoft is a firearm :lol: :lol:

I thought airsoft was for wannabes who can’t buy guns…

lol.

isn’t airsoft a toy?

perhaps their concern is that 60+ toys that look just like real guns got stolen? :gotme:

For someone that doesn’t know guns, those damn things look pretty real.

airsoft isnt a firearm, its a fucking toy

Federal firearm charges?, HUH???

i’m sure your friends probably all suck anyway.

not too concerned.

they can do some minor damage if you’re hit in the face or eyes.

and they look very real.

i think thats the primary concern of the Feds

thats what I thought, I guess halfway through the local PDs investigation the FBI showed up… I dont know, dont ask me, I thought it was kind of funny too

but in any case, its the loss of all that money the owner is concerned with, not federal nonsense. From how it was explained to me, he doesn’t understand wtf the FBI is talking about, nor did he want them involved, but thats the way it went down :gotme:

Airguns are technically a class of firearm

My roommate had to go to the hospital after taking one in the eyeball. Fucking hilarious haha.

link?

:word: thats what the feds said

and for those talking shit, keep your fggt comments to yourself thx, you’re not hurting my feelings, this has nothing to do with me. kthxyourcornyasfuck

ZOINKS! I may have found your herp-thief!

put a metal BB in there and see how good it feels.

lol i doubt it was the russian but I know a couple guys on here do play

who says “corny” these days?

me too, probably very painful for him to be running around abandoned warehouses these days.

:rofl:

but seriously, if anyone has any info, it could get you $1,000 if it helps them catch these guys.

who says “these days” nowa-days

WHO SAYS WHO SAYS NOWADAYS