Scummy Theives Strike Again: Please be on the lookout for AIRSOFT EQUIPMENT

It wasnt me, Im part of the Airsoft community. approx 80 guns were stolen, including some very unique ones.

Just keep an eye out for really good deals.

The FBI is concerned with people robbing people or committing crimes with airsoft guns and the general public thinking they are real.

How is this any different then someone buying an airsoft gun to being with?

You can buy them legally…and go do whatever with them…

It’s not like OMG someone is gonna go on a shooting spree with some weapon we can’t trace back to anyone…

You have way to much time on your hands!

was this at the new location on sheridan? wouldn’t suprise me at all with the people that live across the street…

that sucks though, i know a couple people that work there

Ripped off from the War Store on Main St? Only place I know that sells them.

war store on sheridan i think

Well If I were stuck in a basement I would be doing the same thing. I wonder if he has taken care of the rat problem down there

Why did Geoff electric tape a rat?

wat?

edit: I’ve been curious about that war store on sheridan. What’s in there? Any cool shit?

http://www.lostandfrowned.com/milton.gif

lol. Ask Fry, I’ve got a couch down here. So screw you!

I could set the building on fire.

its on sheridan now

airsoft, card games…all that good stuff

it was the Sheridan Dr. location that was burglarized. They carry everything from ~$100 shotguns to ~$1500 mil-spec training weapons. I just took a ride up to see what the deal was, it seems the crooks only went for rifles that were like $300+ and they took every pistol that was there

like someone said, just keep an eye out for good deals and anything you may think is bullshit. It could be worth $1,000 for ya.

how bout ya tell him to take a looksy across the street … maybe

not the greatest people hang out at abduls mini mart

OMG thats brilliant. You cant get charged with assault with a deadly weapon cuz its not deadly. You cant get charged with attempted murder. You cant even be charged with commiting a felony with a weapon. HAHHAAHAHA

it is still considered a weapon…

Speaking of which I am very sad to not have gotten a reply to the wonderful Lumberg PM I sent you… :2fingers:

You can be charged with felony possesion of a firearm(thats how the FBI is treating them). Theft of a firearm. If used in a crime, they are considered weapons.

My gf’s uncle has an airsoft rifle that I really, really would not like to get shot with. I’m sure The_Herp’s has one or 2 that he could test out on you guys if you want.