Scummy Theives Strike Again: Please be on the lookout for AIRSOFT EQUIPMENT

some of you dont think its a weapon, but for some of these airsoft guns you can be shooting 500+ fps at a rate of 20+ bps. i dont no about you, but being just in regular cloths getting hit at a short distance, that shit would fucking hurt. i mean yeah its not a bullet hitting you but its a shit load of bbs hitting you over and over and a rate of speed that would break skin. id see that as a weapon.

store should have insurance

are these 500 fps weapons CO2 powered?

thats cause you are a fag. My geoffy doesn’t respond to the gays
:drama2:

Meh these situations work themselfs out…

Some idiot will point and airsoft gun at some Amherst cop and get shot in the head…

electric. i right now have one that shoots 370fps without any upgrades. generally paintball is what. 300fps.

Shut the fuck up, fatty…

negative, battery operated with a gearbox and spring system

electric mostly

mine shoots about 340 stock

They range depending the Bb weights and the upgrades

Most stock guns are about 350-390 respectively

I have an upgraded G3 that pushes 450 with .25gram weights.

http://thewarstore.org/Photos.html

Is the store still open for normal business?

I want to go buy one…

I had a gun that was pretty fuckin beast. I could easily draw blood from 70+ feet away, but metal bbs in and someone is fucked.

the store is closed for at least another day or two

The BAFT and the Federal government say that a firearm “expels a projectile by the rapid burning of a propellant”. Airsoft are BB guns, and I would be real surprised if the local FBI field office showed up for 80 BB guns being stolen.

“Mil-spec training weapons”? exactly what mil-spec do they comply with? The .mil uses real weapons to train with, not electric bb guns. I’ve worked with every facet of the US Army, and most of the Air Force unconventional warfare types, and they use reall bullets in shoot houses, regular infantry uses “lipstick” rounds or blanks. I get a giggle out of the airsofters sometimes.

come to my place bro i have like 65 u can choose from

:tup: Good seller

lol

What he means Is there are certain ones that are true to the military specifications, with weight, loading procedures etc etc.

The others are usually much much lighter.