U.S. Military and it's spending. *Pic heavy

You have it all wrong. I posted pictures of people led hundreds of thousands to millions of people into believing that every American must die. That every westerner must die. That anyone not from their own culture or religion must die. They taught it to everyone starting at the youngest age possible, 4 and 5 year olds before they are old enough to read or write were reciting chants and drawing pictures of YOU and your family being tortured and killed.

You think i’m posting pictures of people that we went after and killed when in reality I’m posting pictures of people who did everything they could to kill you. Their current predicament is irrelevant.

Have you ever met someone who wanted you dead solely for the fact that you are not them? Its certainly an interesting experienced and it is definitely something that can’t be reasoned with.

I’m not arguing that our military spending is exactly as it should be or that every dollar is the best spend dollar in the world. What I am saying is that you cannot discuss military spending without acknowledging the the very real risks that Americans, our allies, and our interests face. Nor can you discuss it without having a depth of knowledge in the subject a considerable amount deeper than you can get from reading politics on shift and watching CNN.