Your hard earned tax dollars will be spent at a rate of 1.4 mil per hour.

… For the next 25 years.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-0612-fighter-jet-testing-20130612-dto,0,4701367.htmlstory

http://www.trbimg.com/img-51b7c495/turbine/lat-fighter-jet-photos-la0008807923-20130325/600

F-35 fighter jet struggles to take off
The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is prepared for testing at Edwards Air Force Base.

<b>After a decade of administrative problems, cost overruns and technical glitches, the F-35 is still not ready for action.</b>

Two decades ago, officials wanted 648 F-22 fighter jets for $149 million per plane. Eventually, the military ended up with only 188 at a price tag of $412 million each. Before that, the Pentagon wanted 132 new B-2 stealth bombers at about $500 million per plane. It ultimately bought 21 at $2.1 billion each.

:pop

just about as smart as NYS putting troopers in the U turn before exit 24 durring stop and go rush hour every morning once again never handing out tickets other than following too close when someone rear ends the person ahead of them that panic’s when they see the cop while traveling 45 mph under the speed limit.

Or sitting at the 23 tolls at the fork as you aproach the booths west bound from the thruway. What are you possibly going to enforce there? Or is it just to scare everyone and cause a chain effect that stops the traffic west on the thruway about 3/4 of a mile BEFORE the 23 exit lane???

Or sitting in the 180 deg turn at the top of the empire state plaza exit (south mall arterial) to watch people make a turn, no traffic devices or anything for people to fuck up.

Or them sitting on the side of the road that comes out of the last right turn after the state parking in the plaza that meets Madison ave… figured he was going to ticket people cutting off people in the crosswalk who roll the stop sign every morning… but aparantly not since 4 cars ahead of me rolled it without even touching the brakes infront of the cop and he didnt do shit.

That was all today on my ride in to work this morning. Complete fucking waste of money. Put GPS modules in the trooper cars and when they sit for 30 mins an alarm goes off and they have to wake back up and atleast relocate to another hiding spot… or drive around and fucking get something accomplished.

back on topic…

the jets are a waste of money. If we are still alive, still a country and nothing really changed since we havnt had the fucking planes yet… why do we need them?

Its like replacing the tires on your normal every day car every time you turn the key off when you come home from work. If what you have works perfectly fine now, it will tomorrow too… changing them is a waste of money.

I worked on a few parts for the F-35 a couple years back, maybe that was the delay… Sorry guys.

you could have just picked one, seriously

why must all of your posts be multiple paragraphs

becasue I was bad in english class growing up… so I am making up for lost time.

Lol

:rofl

Those spots are for Inspection, tint, seat belts, phones, no plates tickets.

Question about the poll: Why can there be no compromise?

Poll question worded and phrased directionally. Weaksauze

As if the thread title didnt attempt to lure a direction. Weak vlad

I like jets.

TBH I find that whole tank situation more outrageous than the jets.

Would you expect any different? :rofl

:ahh

Not referencing the article matter but rather the poster.

Classic.

Because the poster tries to have his baklava and eat it too.

Perhaps its the the strength of the United States that brought down the Soviet Union and the cold war to an end. Or was it disco? Who knows.

Almost relevant to the article at hand! Yet still a classic chip of attacking the poster.

You’re getting better!

Soon enough you’ll actually contribute to the conversation. fingers crossed

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mduefwDReQ1qc798f.gif