All the Aircraft carriers in the world

USA must have been feeling inadequate

:wow

Good

This would be one of the cases were size matter and bigger is better.

Merica fuck ya

Relevant.

the sheer size of a US aircraft carrier is unreal in person.

'Merica!

Which one is docked in NY?

that the USS Intrepid
WWII era Essex class

7 months of my life out to sea in one. Never again

Lots of man cock and balls for seven months?

Haha not really

Look at the world atomic bomb detonations since 1945 illustration for even bigger wowz.

NEG fucking rep. Have some fucking respect for someone who served OUR country.

Calm the fuck down the guy that the comment was directed at saw that it was a joke so go wad ur fucking g string tighter and eat a tampon k :slight_smile:

he meant go fuck yourself as well.

Nothing I said saw disrespectful if u took it word for word… Man cOck and balls lets analyze that statment… I wasent insinuating that he was gay or was taking man cock and balls in or around his mouth or any other orifice in his body… I was just stating that or ask if there was a lot of it for 7 months but you took it as a gay comment and if that’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear those words then my FELLOW HUMAN BEING maybe you have a inner deeper conflict with your identity :slight_smile:

Edited for the lack of understanding from mr dgage…

http://t.qkme.me/3rhida.jpg

If I could fuck myself i don’t know if I would ever leave the house or have a house because at that point I’d be fucking myself so much that I wouldn’t have time for a job to pay for a house with… Damn what a vicious cycle that would be

We’re not friends.

Whoops sry I’ll try to be more specific when I post replays to you that originally had nothing to do with you!