Airsoft?

Hey has anyone here ever played airsoft or thinking of it. I was just looking through some stuff on the website for dicks sporting and came across airsoft and did some research and looks like it could be cool. anyone already doing this or would like to think of doing this let me know thanks.

fun to have around the house to shoot your friends, except that youre picking up the little yellow pellets endlessly.

other than that, a bit pointless imo.

like anything in life you get what you pay for.

Tokyo Marui. Best out there.

We actually tried this. Bought some guns from the flea market for like 30 bucks. All were single shot pump guns. we did have one automatic though which was the best, but it did cost around $80. We played in the woods behind my house. We thought it was going to be a lot better then it was. Hard to know if you hit someone or not with the single shots b/c everyone denies it so it kinda sucked, but im sure if we had automatics and played in a more open area or like deserted building it woulda been better. Wear glasses its not fun taking one in the eye from 10 feet away trust me i know. But this is basically a cheap ass version of paintball with a fraction of the fun factor.:shoot:

[quote=“LayzieJR4,post:4,topic:35044"”]

We actually tried this. Bought some guns from the flea market for like 30 bucks. All were single shot pump guns. we did have one automatic though which was the best, but it did cost around $80. We played in the woods behind my house. We thought it was going to be a lot better then it was. Hard to know if you hit someone or not with the single shots b/c everyone denies it so it kinda sucked, but im sure if we had automatics and played in a more open area or like deserted building it woulda been better. Wear glasses its not fun taking one in the eye from 10 feet away trust me i know. But this is basically a cheap ass version of paintball with a fraction of the fun factor.:shoot:

[/quote]

Do what I did. “1” (read as 30 pumps :stuck_out_tongue: )pump bb gun wars. It was all fun and games till my buddy got one in the face from 200 yds. He would have been fine had he been wearing his safety glasses but that was the most fun and there was no denying you got hit…especially in the inner thigh. It was definately dangerous but real exciting.

i play
i have 2 aeg guns currently that are about $500-800 in pricing its fun but dont get the cheap 30 dollar ones. also i have gas airsoft pistols that are cool.
check out www.wnyal.net its the western ny airsoft league
pm me if you want to check out my guns and stuff some time.

[quote=“Carnut,post:3,topic:35044"”]

like anything in life you get what you pay for.

Tokyo Marui. Best out there.

[/quote]

nope Classic army.

i useto play a few years ago. its ok, guns are cool, but ppl tend to not be honest when they get hit.

I have 5 AEGs
3 gas pistols and other assorted toys.

www.wnyal.net is the local forum supporting 300 airsofters across the state, mostly buffalo rochester. join the forum , have a good time.

fun but pain in the ass to pick up.

[quote=“Carnut,post:5,topic:35044"”]

Do what I did. “1” (read as 30 pumps :stuck_out_tongue: )pump bb gun wars. It was all fun and games till my buddy got one in the face from 200 yds. He would have been fine had he been wearing his safety glasses but that was the most fun and there was no denying you got hit…especially in the inner thigh. It was definately dangerous but real exciting.

[/quote]

lol i woulda prolly killed someone with my pump gun. damn thing shot up to about 800 fps before i broke it in two. shot through about 4 full 2 liter pop bottles no problem…but thats with metal bb’s

gimme my L96A1 and i’ll hide in the hills.

you dont have to pick them up, we play on private land in the woods.

thanks everyone i will check out that forum