Who plays airsoft on here?

Hello all, I searched and couldn’t really find anythin on the subject but I know that I am not the only one on here who plays so I am curious who else plays and where do you play? Also, what guns are you running/upgrades/ tac gear. Im interested in finding more players who are mature enough to play and don’t whine like little girls every time they get out. Playing with the same group of guys gets predictable so we could all use more people on the field.

MR.TWOSINISTER is into this BIG time. He is never on here though. You can try emailing him.

http://www.nyspeed.com/member.php?32254-MR.TWOSINISTER

My friend Nate is a pretty huge air soft nerd. I can fwd his contact info if you want.

I always think about getting into airsoft but I just really cant buy in to the whole honor system thing. Id like to believe people make the right call MOST the time (amongst friends at least) but if you ever wanted to play a big enough game, you know theres guys who are letting the little stuff by.

Can I bring mine to play?

As long everyone is mature, we usually do not have a problem with everyone calling their hits. I an open to anyone forwarding me info on people they know who play. I appreciate it!
Its really a lot of fun and the guns being used are exact copies of their real life counter parts, just different internals. Its definitely a different crowd compared to the paintball guys.

If someone gave me a decent gun id play. Not willing to spend the startup coin on it though…Haha. made that mistake once with paintball.

“Its definitely a different crowd compared to the paintball guys.”

Airsoft guys got smaller balls.

Kinda OT. I have a mp5 for sale if anyone is looking to buy a gun for cheap

I see what you did there