Who plays paintball.

So im in s.b. and i see alot of good places to go but i have no one to go with and its too cold anyway, i have a reasonable amount of equipment i just never use. My question is who wants to play and if not who wants my stuff

Do you use CO2? You’ll never get out this cold and most of the members on this board aren’t really into playing in the woods.

i can has paintball skillz

If you posted this thread around 5 years ago, i’d play.

El oh el. CKY you still want that halo? I’m in desperate need of some funds so I can let it go for a nice price.

wasnt there a thread or 20 about this already?

I made one lol.

:word:

I hope you’re using N2O or compressed air and not co2 in this weather.

i use co2 and yes it freezes my gun up. pirhana e force 3,5,7 round burst or full auto nice stuff but i never get a chance to use it

Explore Joe Hoe
I have a UL frame on it now though…

and no I don’t smoke. It’s an inside joke along with it being a rare gun.

siqqqqqqqq

by you saying theres lots of places to go im assuming you mean the woods because the closest indoor is in rochester??

pirhana/spyder is junk, even with electric triggers

i got a 2k5 autococker with bob long pneumatics and boomstick barrel if you want a real paintball gun

Smart Parts Impulse

Drop forward
Tape worm
voodoo bolt
aluminum hammer
others…

I’m in along with a couple others once the weather gets nicer :slight_smile:

http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/Picture%20028.jpg

smart parts is cool except if there was a company that tried their hardest to “sell out” the sport of paintball, they are it. They even made a short movie about paintball that was a disgrace. Thats why i could never buy their guns.

cocker ftw… i mean. uness you want to spray the field, then dont get one… but consistency + accuracy - where do you go wrong?

I used to have an STO that I customized. Freeflow internals and timing. Got out of it a while ago. Just dont have the time anymore. Every once in a while I look at the stuff they have out now and im amazed

We played yesterday, those frozen balls hurt like a mutha!

j/k

I mis playing but i never got into that speed ball faggotry. We used to just go in the woods and stalk each othr at dusk. We would also play downed pilot in a really wooded area. I used to dig all the scenario games.

The design is so far outdated, I don’t think any teams even shoot them anymore, and if they do they’re shooting karnivores.

Speedball faggotry? Thats why millions of people play it, and also why there is huge woodsball pro teams out there…riiiiight?