Holy upgrade in my paintball game..

Well… I hopped on the UB paintball team this year… I was told my gun wasnt going to keep up in the tournys… but I REALLY didn’t want to spend the $ to upgrade to a decent marker…

my last marker the Syndicate Misfit… it was sweet to me… electronic trigger was new to me and super badass… it could also go into a slow 3 shot burst and a slow automatic mode… my bro won a tourny and him and each of his teamates got one, so I got his as a gift…
http://www.pbreview.com/pics/1080525094.jpg

So I told my brother that some of my new teamates told me to upgrade. He said its probably a good idea, and said he probably wasnt going to play much this season, so I’m going to use his… a bob long lasoya intimidator a ~$1200 marker :eek:…
http://www.a-1paintballstore.com/products/25804big.jpg
and well… last night i played with it for the first time… my fingers cant keep up with the thing lol… the trigger is soooooooooooooooooooooooo light, so light that the recoil from the fire causes your 2nd finger to hit the trigger again, and from then on youre firing 23409234823 paintballs…

needless to say… I have alot of practicing to do to get up to the level of the new marker.

:tup:

My wallet doesn’t want to get back into it, but my trigger finger has been itching.

cocker > accuracy… but you sacrifice speed.

intimidators are hot guns though… they get a :tup: in my book. but ill never play without a cocker in my hand if i can help it.

$1200?

Fuuuuuuck that.

Hope it work’s out for You & the team tho.

lol Choda put 1200 into a piranha… and i beat him with no paint.

LOLLOLOL

no really though… he gave up when I put my gun in his face.

I’ve been hopping up my 98 custom with a flatline, car-stock, remote feed, low-pressure res, etc. and it’s become quite a bad-ass little woodsball gun. but my sister’s boyfreind comes out to play, he brings his Angel - holy fuck, that thing is an animal. he had a spare shocker that we used, but we had to keep the two guns seperated, just to try and cancel each other out. it’s like trying to face down a squad automatic weapon with a slingshot. mine’s accurate, but only rips about 10rps, his is somewhere north of 25.

I heart paintball but dont have the time or money for it anymore

I think it was more fun years ago when my friends and i first got into it when we all had spyders and cimilar guns, when everyone goes from pump-> spyder -> automag/cocker -> electro it gets a lot more expensive and i dont think its as much skill anymore

Flatlines are really annoying, but stupid accurate.

I feel like I’m carrying a small howitzer when i used it.

you’d like mine howie - with the car stock extended, it’s close to 3 foot long. :eek: not a speedball gun at all, but the low pressure reg means I can fire as fast as I can with no appreciable drop in distance. I can fire 140-150 ft. dead on, but if you chop a ball, it gets rediculous, they cut all over 40 ft. out of the barrel. plus the sumbitch weighs like 8 lbs.

but it’s worth it everytime I get a mask shot and they can’t even see me :lol:

does the UB paintball team have a site? just wondering and wanted to check it out… to lazy to look tho.

u lie

my piranha is pimp
full electronic boo ya frame (something like 2/16" of a trigger pull)
compressed air
ported and riffled barrel
its pimp
but it was 1300 total for gun,tank,hopper

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/choda/Paintball_Gun.jpg

its got everything that was on the market back in 2002/2003 when i played
i havent played in like 3/4 years

Timmayyyy, fast gun :tup:

Want to play me 1 v 1? :slight_smile:

edit: who is captain/running UB paintball this year?

hot :tup: what hopper is that?

looks like a vl revvy… maybe a 12v

hmm

hahahaha :lol:

:tup:

i really miss playing paintball

i had about 4500 bux in stuff for tourneys than i just dropped out and got into cars

the paintball stuff paid for the downpayment on my tib…

if i got back into id id have to drop @ least 2-3k in equipment to get back to the level of stuff that i need

and well i cant spend that $ right now