((WARNING)) SCAM!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER/MEMBER, HE IS A RIP OFF!! Hey everybody just wanted to give you a heads-up on a member (4GCIVIC69) I bought a paintball gun and some accessories off this kid last Thurs, maybe some of you seen his add for a Tippman 98 Custom in the general classifieds. The gun was missing parts, the hopper was cracked and the C02 bottle was out of date. NON OF WHICH WAS MENTIONED IN THE SELLING ADD. On top of that I shot the gun 10 times and it quit working. Dissassembled the gun and the freaking trigger was held on by a hair tie!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER/MEMBER, HE IS A RIP OFF!! In my opinion I think this guy should be banned

Umm… The risk you take when buying stuff online? Did you not see it in person before you bought it? Have you talked to him at all yet before going buckwild on the interweb? QQ more I guess.

that sucks

yes i saw it I even shot it a couple of times, the cracks were hairlines and you couldnt see them at night and the gun actually worked for a total of ten shots and quit. and yes i contacted him and he said he wasnt aware of it being that way…c’mon there was a hair tie holding parts together inside the gun, how couldnt you know about it. Tippman must be using hairties as assembling parts now I guess? I think I have the right to be going buckwild. I didnt post this thread to argue with other members, its sole purpose is to warn others about this member and maybe get him banned.

Could have expected that to happen, if I remember correctly the kid is like 17, drives a beatup old civic, and is saying he doesn’t have a lot of money and needed the extra cash so he was selling his gun. The fact that it was a POS and he ripped you off doesn’t surprise me at all.

need to be more careful in the future. Thats the chance you take when buying something from someone you don’t know.

times like this would be good for buyer/seller feedback

Sucks to be you, go visit him at his work

well if thats how old he is and what he drives, IMO its prob stolen property!!!

x2! im gonna make a motion

well you know i have sold some things on here and I am completely honest about everything and It would be nice if others were as well, that is my point.

well it should have really been mentioned in the add, but then again you should have checked it before you bought it…

shouda checked before you bought it… it happens everyday…

I will call “dumb ass” on your end, paintball guns break really easily just like a real gun, hairline cracks on ANY piece of equipment that handles compressed gases & what not would be an immediate sign to not buy, should have fired 20 rounds through it first. Tipmanns come a dime a dozen, go buy a new one

:bsflag: Good real guns do not break really easily

x2

I WILL CALL DUMBASS ON YOU THE HAIRLINES WERE IN THE HOPPER WHICH DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPRESSED GASSES :doh:

holy thread backfire, batman

Did he offer to give your money back or something? (or at least the parts to fix it)

A few months ago i sold a GSR tranny to some kid and i guess it was bad so i got that tranny back, and i got burnt on 500 bucks.

That is Beat I really am never concerned about buying parts Local if there is a problem 99% of the time it can be handled (one way or another)

HAHA tell me about it, just trying to be nice and warn people so it doesnt happen to any one else and everyones sayin your a dumbass, sucks to be you, its your fault…blah blah blah whatever, my bad for watchin out for other members.