Holy upgrade in my paintball game..

:bsflag:

Ask JEG, I beat him in that round too.

:word: tournament paintball is not cheap. I shot almost a half case per game and I played front, our backplayers were going thru almost a case/game

:word:

if you’ve got the area, woodsball is a blast, and you’ll use a third of the paint you would on an airball course. there’s more of a “hunting” aspect of it, I know a lot of you crazy straight adrenaline junkies aren’t too big on it, “too much waiting” :smiley:

that said, I got ripped up by my buddies’ angel at about 30 ft, he was firing those x-balls, and they weren’t breaking. he hit me ten times because he “couldn’t see the splat, man!” my hand felt like it was broken in four. in reality only one broke, the one that hit my tank.

never heard of that happening… especially @ 30 feet.

That sucks for him… cause he had to waste all that paint… which also sucks for you cause he had to keep shooting you until one broke.

:lol:

Try getting bunkered and getting hit 7 or 8 times in the neck/back at 5 or less feet. That happened at UBpaintball tryouts 2 years ago, one reason I didn’t play for them for long. 5 v 5 practices, I’d be shooting 2 or 3 out per game and still get bunkered because my “backplayers” wouldn’t carry their load… very frustrating and painful. I hope the UB team this year has more talent. Is the UB team planning to do NCPL?

my back looked like I was attacked by black and blue bingo markers, roaming the wilderness and hunting in packs. nice welts.

I think it was because I had thick camo on in layers, and it cushioned it, just enough…

lol… last time I was bunkered they offered surrender… and I stood up I shot 3 out of the 5. The remaining 2 that were behind me made sure I payed for it. Hurt like a motha.

^lolol… “Ok I give up…not!”

I was very silent as I stood up… not a word.

Then I was screaming … OUT OUT OUT… I’m FUCKING OOUT BASTARDSSS

i quit playing about 2-3 years ago

i loved to play with all my buddies in the woods, then got into it and going into tournaments and shit, but then began to hate it because of all the 400 lbs slobs sitting around with their bushmasters and angels wasting a case of paint in 5 minutes just sitting there finger on the trigger not moving and it got real boring to me

btw i have a an 03 cocker, 2 piece boomstick barrel, palmer regulator, ans bomb 3 way, bob long ram, carbon fiber n2o, bunch of other shit and i love it more than electronic markers

Christ, lol i rememeber when my 98 automag and 2000 autococker were the shit…lol the game has moved totally on to electrio super power angels on the bottle. :tup: for a nice gun man! If your ever interested in playigns ome airsoft, drop me a PM. Team Mayhem and freedom allways enjoy seeing a new face, and theres extra gear to borrow to se eif ya like it too! Think paintball, at lightning speed

that timmy is hot, i wanna check out ur team one of these times, i used to have an akalmp viking and my roommate has a racegun cocker just itching for some action. Tell Vlad that Tom says hes gonna come help you guys out, as im sure u might need it

yea… i wanst a sprayer… i used tactics… i was always a bunker’r i was def a front line player… but i was a captain and always tried to outsmart the otehr teams

my spyder hasnt been used/cleaned since… 1999? Was playing against a team of all Angels… fuck that.

I bet that didn’t work very well… :stuck_out_tongue:

digging this up cause me and lucky cheater and some other faggots all bought airsoft so we can shoot each other while drinking

oooohhh…the flea market has been flooded with those…

do you have to wear goggles? I’ve never been shot in the eye…

I did go postal in my house though… my little brother bought one of the pistols… and he said it hurt really bad.

I kept pointing it at his face… and he would flinch like a girl and tell me NO NO NO…

so I shot him in the neck. He flopped onto the ground and started crying… my mom yelled at me for shooting him so I shot her in the ankle… bare skin… then she started screaming about how much it hurt.

after a good long drinking session the other night i unloaded a couple hundred rounds into luck cheaters crotch, he danced and screamed and we cheared

later i got shot in the back of the head

this is the only sport where drinking + weapontry = AWSOME

http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/owned.wmv

so… will they rip through someone’s eye? I never got shot… thats why I ask.