Airbag question PLEASE HELP (240sx)

Hi everyone, i have the chance to own my fav car ever, 240sx/sr20 dropped in…but my parents are dead set that it has to have an airbag, is there ne possible way to get, or have one put it easily , maybe one out of a new gen 240sx??? Any Help is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND NEEDED - im gonna cry if i miss this oppurtunity

you could prob get the steering wheel put in and have one that looks like an airbag is in it. then you dont have to worry about it ever going off.

thats what i would say because that would be a lot of work on getting it all wired up with sensors and shit like that

so do you got a year for your 240?

plus i dont think that your gonna find an easy way to get an airbag into your car?! just convince them you need a racing seat and a 5 point harness!!..lol

look up air bags r us

is a early 90’s - 94 generation

s13 :wink: just like me!

search for it on google.com or something

yea i absolutely luv this car, i dont wanna lose it over some damn airbag thing :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: its just i had a few close friends in my neighboorhood that died in some car crashes and that why they are standing like they are.

Originally posted by driftinflyboy
yea i absolutely luv this car, i dont wanna lose it over some damn airbag thing :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: its just i had a few close friends in my neighboorhood that died in some car crashes and that why they are standing like they are.

i think youd be honestly better of with a roll cage, racing seat and harness!

do you own the car already?

well if you are paying for it then what can they really do

kick you out you still can sleep in the 240:tounge:

not yet - i have someone lined up to buy my integra and got a job also just so i could pay this car off once i had gotten a loan from my parents - but if theres no airbag they won do it - i also agree a cage harness would be best neways , and yeah lol i could sleep in it haha

not yet - i have someone lined up to buy my integra and got a job also just so i could pay this car off once i had gotten a loan from my parents - but if theres no airbag they won do it - i also agree a cage harness would be best neways , and yeah lol i could sleep in it haha

so how old are you? im 20 and insurance on my 240 is crazy! its 200 a month!:rolleyes:

you could always wear a fire suit helmet and neck brace along with the cage and harness’s. then you wouldnt need a airbag.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
you could always wear a fire suit helmet and neck brace along with the cage and harness’s. then you wouldnt need a airbag.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TwoForty
so how old are you? im 20 and insurance on my 240 is crazy! its 200 a month!:rolleyes:

damn your geting raped you ever wrecke before, i totaled my eclipse 2 years agao and insurence on the talon is only 100 a month under my own name although thats just l;ibility

im 19 but ill be 20 in 6 days, i pay under 80 for my insurance on the integra and im pretty sure the insurance company dosnt know its sr20 powered :slight_smile: , lol on the fire suit n neck brace, but my dad sounds open to a roll cage harness / seat idea - so again any info or help is awesome everyone

Originally posted by turbotalon91
damn your geting raped you ever wrecke before, i totaled my eclipse 2 years agao and insurence on the talon is only 100 a month under my own name although thats just l;ibility

no ive never wrecked, i took drivers ed and i was an honor roll student in HS! but every quote i got was 200+ a month! i wonder waht it is!?!?

i want a sr20 in my car :frowning:

do they make sure you wear your seat belt too :embarass:

You don’t have an airbag in the Integra, do you?

thats my reasoning blaner lol if the teg didnt have one why should the 240 lol , but yes i do always wear my harness, not in any hurry to go bye bye

thats my reasoning blaner lol if the teg didnt have one why should the 240 lol , but yes i do always wear my harness, not in any hurry to go bye bye

let’s just grab an S14 wheel from All-Foreign… it has an air-bag…

we won’t hook it up, but it’ll have an airbag