aircraft hits building in NYC

just filling some of you in that migh tnot have heard yet

aircraft has crashed into a building on Manhattan’s Upper East Side at 72nd Street and York Avenue. It is near Rockefeller Center.

i’m watch video on yahoo news/abc news

not sure if it was a helicopter or plane

Says it was an accident

yeah i would assume…but you never know

they said its small like a 2-4 person aircraft

1 million per apartment :weak:

I knew something was up when all my daytrades hit their trailing stop loss points…I hope this was random old rich guy having a heart attack and not an act of terrorism.

damn.

also speculation that its a sea plane…cause the building is close to the east river that allows sea planes to take off & land

planes crash everyday, we had one here two days ago, sometimes they land in populated areas. no need to batten down the hatches

If Quik was piloting it wouldn’ve crashed

it was a ny yankies baseball player sad

why is it that whenever a plane crashes into a building in NYC they manage to always find a passport??

they said something like, there was 4 ppl on board and one was new york yankee pitcher, Cory Lidle.

thats sad to hear

I heard that Cory Lidel, pitcher for the Yanks, had been taking lessons, was possibly flying it, and he died, but heard there were only 2 onboard :dunno:

I heard it was shot down with a surface to air missle :dunno:

The aircraft was a Cirrus SR20 (4 passenger single engine aircraft). The registration number shows owner/opperator as Cory Lidle. A distress call was recieved before it stuck the building.

One person only on baord,yanks pitcher,killed 3 in the hit,found passport on the ground and thats it…

fireproof?

At least it was a Yankee and not a Met.

:slight_smile:

not to be a dick, but where in the hell did you hear that? I love knowing when certain news channels(11 is the worst) blow shit out of proportion.