AKA Rally 2007 - Salt Lake City to Atlantic City

damn to many beautifull cars at one place in at one time

FWIW, I wanted to do this untill I found out particapants have to be over 21.

Which is okay,because right now I have a truck but down the road I hope to have a decently quick car…and then I know I am going to run this…

AKA rally '09 here I come.

A group of us with AKA Rally are renting out the Bonneville Salt Flats on July 16th 2007. We’re trying to get a feel to see how many people would be interested in joining, as we’re considering opening this up to non rally participants for a nominal fee. This is one of those once in a lifetime experiences as you can come run your street car without all the usual club fees and long waits of a normal salt flats event. The salt will be graded and prepped, “track” insurance with on site medical, 2+ mile straight away with official speed traps so you know your “top” speed. All participants will be extensively filmed and a short documentary style film will be released shortly following the event. If you’re interested or have any questions, please post or shoot me a PM.

http://www.cimanet.co.uk/realhondaf1/images/bonneville400/bv006.jpeg

Sooooo, what does that mean for NYSpeed? #1 expect endless post about this for the next 2-6 months from me… but really…

If you know anyone out west who would be interested in doing this with us, PLEASE put them in contact with me, we’ll be sending out an email shortly with all the pertinent info for those SERIOUSLY interested.

Next year when i have the money and a car worth taking

Hammered, Vegas, up $300, almost ready to head to Salt Lake City for the start. :slight_smile:

awesome mike I was just wondering yesterday how this was going

Heh, yeah, we made GOOD time on the way out. I met up with Chris/Dan/John in Columbus and we bombed out west. Hit a ridiculous storm storm in Texas, was doing 3rd and 4th gear corners in the mountains in Utah for 30+ miles, etc, etc. Of course, tons of pics. Right now we’re sitting in the couch (flipped towards the window) watching a photoshoot with a bunch of models on the pool deck 6 stories down).

holler at subjd40. maybe he’d take his m6, his c55 amg, his e55 amg, or his 500+hp wrx.

bah.

mike, what is your new rally vehicle? also, want to sell your e34 before s38’ing it?

Tell Chris I said hello. Have an awesome time! Maybe I’ll go next year if I have a different car.

My father let me bum his e46 330i since the pressure plate for the e34 was completely wrong. I doubt I’ll want to sell it before S38’ing it, my father kinda wants my M50 drivetrain to settle some debt and put in an e30 for a daily. But I’m always open to offers.

Oh yeah, and that e46 M3, I was pulling on him in the corners with my 205 width RE050A’s (Compared to his 275 Pilot Sports) :wink: Lost him in some high speed sweepers. We’re about to pick up Chris’ new to him e39 M5.

http://www.m5board.com/photopost/data/500/11547Fall_Leaves.jpeg

I have a 90 325i, black, 2 door, 5 sp, no rust, to offer as part of the deal

Tried to call you the otherday but got vm.

Glad to hear its going well.

Word, somewhere in Montana right now at the hotel. 5 pull overs, 1 ticket so far, and a formal complaint filed against a Utah Sheriff. More later.

Jesus Christ, haha, look forward to hearing this one, haha.

Subscribed

:drama2:

Also, I’d be surprised if you guys were able to run the salt flats. This time of year, it’s still usually under 1/2" of water

i’d love to do something cool like that.

in for details of cop stop.

lol//

where in AC are you ending… maybe ill show up with the camera

Agreed. :slight_smile:

well i guess you did :slight_smile:

you back yet mike?