Alarm and maybe remote start install

i probably could install the alarm myself but, thats alot of wires and its hectic.
just wondering if anyone installs them or knows of any shops that will do it for around 100 bucks, also i want to put power door locks on it, i dont care about a button inside the car, i just want to be able to unlock the car with my key chain.
then was thinkin about gettin remote start installed also for the winter
i’ll probably not add that on till next fall tho.

so let me know if anyone does it on here or knows of any good shops

power locks on a neon are a freaking bitch, i have done them before and i will never do it again… it always seemed like they just never work properly

i have a friend that did it and he said it wasnt tooo bad, he said it takes some time tho,

door locks cost about 70 dollars a door just to install (including parts)

and alarm install is about 100 anywhere u go too not including the alarm itself,

I will do it for a reasonable fee

whats your reasonable fee to just install the alarm for now? i already have the alarm

Not trying to be a dick or anything. But I think i remember you saying you wanted a f-body a little while ago. I say live with the neon how it is and save the $$ for a nice f-body? But if you got money to spend then keyless entry is one of the greatest things ever invented.

i got money to spend, and im still saving for the f body, neon will make a nice daily driver

GTP is a great daily driver :wink:

come on… an alarm is basically 5-6 wires… power switched… ground… door trip wire… wire outside to siren… plug in sensor’s and go… even more detailed alarms are cake.

esp a neon…

pdl’s are easy to install. even on neon’s… its just the kit’s them selves just suck…

one slight adjustment and shits unlocking/locking like crazy on its own!

how about a gran am with remote start?