Albany: As Seen On Jalopnik

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

That will show the world what we are made of…

Bunch of assholes

Bunch of psi2highs

Not me I was dd this year and was at work by 4 avoiding these ass clowns

Not going to bother watching but those ducking kids should be shot, zero % useful contribution to society. Thumbup to all the staten island parents out there bringing these dickheads into the world

lol @ them thinking keggs & eggs is only a ualbany thing…wait is albany the only city where there is such a thing?

so glad i decided not to go out…

Pretty much… http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keggs+and+eggs

So here is a recap of the news this weekend:

Japan: Amidst destruction by a 8.9 Quake, Tsunami and Nuclear threat; a high level of civil order was maintained.

Albany: University student with nothing better to do cause havoc and riot on the streets for fun.

:rofl

Cant wait to participate next year.

they vandalized the SUNY campus, turned over a UPD squad car and gang beat one of the UPD officers as well. apparently one kid was stabbed over by SAGE because some people didnt want him at a house party and trains were lined up railing girls that passed out. what a lovely time. sorry i missed it.

I went to school with at least 10 of the retards in that video…

Terrible

$10 says it wont be allowed next year. Police closing down streets/etc. A lot of property damage happened this year. UAlbany is getting a ton of bad press too.

http://blog.timesunion.com/danielnester/crimes-videos-from-the-kegs-and-eggs-nsfw/1736/

This not the first time something like this has happened, and obviously nothing is stopping them from happening this year. This kind of stuff sadly will continue to happen next year; It probably will never stop until may be someone got killed, or some poor under age girl got gang raped or one of those asshats decided to set the entire neighborhood on fire; which as demonstrated by these videos is entirely possible.

Have fun! :retardclap:retardclap

Ehh theres already been stories of girls blacking out and guys taking a shot one by one… and I don’t just mean 3-4 even 5 guys im talking 20+ if not more

Just going to take one that gets held against there will

did not know that, guess its a good reason to live in this area when your an alcoholic.

Stay classy UAlbany!

That was my good friend’s car.

give it a while thats what Plattsburgh used to be like on St Pattys. Now they send all the college kids home that week.

Saint Rose was off this past week, doubt it really made a difference though.