Albany: As Seen On Jalopnik

^ x2, plus rep when I can

x3!

hai

There will be hundreds of arrests made in the next couple of weeks. The open container law was overlooked for years on Parade Day but I’m sure next year will be different. Its still a law and they will be enforcing it hard in the years to come.

I’m surprised no one got shot. If I were a cop and people here trying to throw TVs and appliances on me the whole street would have been frosted in pepper spay. Anyone still feeling frisky after that would have got a bullet.

No body was innocent. Everyone one on the street was a breaking at least one law. I had the misfortune of driving thru the student ghetto shortly after the scene was brought under some control. Watching people walk across the street with molotov cocktails ready to be lit, tire irons, and 2x4s. One of my coworkers had her car hijacked as well.

If this happens again next year the police will be prepared and will use a lot more force, necessary or not.

Well said. I like you man, I hoped you weren’t apart of the problems. Its just that it can turn into the classic guilty by association deal, that without good alibi you dont look so good thats all.

Hopefully you don’t get wrapped up in the shit storm the PD is formulating right now.

Holy shit, are you serious?

this is why I paid $5 to have my car in a parking garage while I was downtown for this. Shitty whoevers car got messed up.

aparantly a bunch of people were arrested for this already http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Kegs-Eggs-and-arrests-1093949.php

I left my car safely behind my dorm. I wouldn’t park it on Hudson even on a Monday night. :lol

:haha fuck that! Theres only a few places in Albany I will park my car, last thing I want to deal with is my car being broken into/smashed by retards.

Yes. her Chevy Tahoe was hijacked while she was dropping someone off to pick up their car. They jumped in, punched her in the face, opened the door and push her out. He drove off before she was out of the car.

I have heard Albany is going to seriously crack down on the student ghetto

Good, less hassle for the auto/bike community.

I feel bad for the neighbors down there that live there all year round. You have a bunch of immature retards who are using Mommy and Daddy’s money to go to school and destroy the neighborhood that some people have lived in for 30+ years. They are nothing but a bunch of disrespectful assholes that deserve to be kicked out of school and charged with every thing the court system can possibly find.

Agreed^ Everyone can get totally smashed, you just have to learn how to “control” it, knew it was coming one of these years, thank god i got a ride

I’m assuming this was editted. If you werent part of the problem then I apologize. The way you made it sound is that you were proud of what was accomplished in general (compelete destruction). You made it out like you were proud to be a part of the mob and the vandalism. So I misunderstood your post then I apologize.

However if it is the way I read it, then I stand behind what I said… lol.

And I hope they do… preferably lethal. No need for scumbags like that in this world.

You misread.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/video/c/1143371293/local-news/826254722001/wrgb-localnews

Fuck that whole innocent until proven guilty shit. If you are caught and arrested BECAUSE of indisputable evidence IE the video tape, your guilty until sent to jail as far as i am concerned. Plea bargain shit is bull shit. “ohhhh but I only did it (ie, got caught) once doing this… please… I wont do it again… don’t send me to jail and put it on my perm. record.”

If i was the judge it would be a big FUCK YOU KID guilty as convicted hammer down. Youth seem to think life is all a big game and you can strike out a few times and play the system and still get your way. FUCK THAT. Simple concept idiots think before you act… or tough shit if you made the wrong decision.

Then I apologize.

Continue.

bunch of hoodrats, shit is sooo stupid.