Albany money runs

im interested in racing for money… rt 9 by the NYSP would work best for me

Ill hit him up tom.

:popcorn

I specifically said no texting or sexting. If you can’t read, you can’t race.

Thank you for the kind words. I do what I can to help. This cholo don’t want no advice, so he’ll be getting raped all year.

Edge network will do fine.

It’s after midnight. Call now. Or you won’t be racing anyone all year.

Y u in a such a rush

Bro, please. 3G is like 10 years old. Almost everyone gets 3G service.

Cuz I’ll be going out of the country tomorrow morning to go to Europe with my X5 to see how their street racing scenes are. Gotta make that paper, son.

Give me a call tonight, otherwise you won’t be able to talk to me until prolly December.

you should get koni inserts, they’ll save you about 2 pounds and give you better traction for the hole shot

Sorry cant do it today

Call from your house phone dude.

I need 100% confirmation you’re not a cop. Don’t be such a bitch.

Like i said i just moved in i dont have a land line yet

post a pic of ur car with the licence plate and you next to it ill have a buddy of mine run the plate and ill find out if ur a cop

seriously i know about cars man. do the konis. i couldve gone to MIT but i had that attention disorder thing.

I’ll buy you a track phone and personally deliver it to your dwelling place.

Ill tell u everything about honda all the specs of all the motors im sure a cop dont get that on his tests

false…you didnt even know vtec.

i smell…bacon. why dont you get up out of here before i leave treadmarks on your face

You’re not the only one who can Google things.

Dude, I’m not saying you never narc’d on nobody, but why don’t you pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face?

alright give me all the specs then detective

lol.

i bet this fool is runnin a honda 2000. ill put up the pink slips to my dads supercharged jetta with direct port nitrous injection against him