whats good everyone just moved up to albany from the Bronx

im starting to go crazy someone please tell me where the the runs are at! please tell me street racing is alive over here…i stoped by captial car car he told me they meet up on central but i haven’t seen anything yet…i drive a red turbo del sol get at me if u see me in the streets

Was your car on NYC and hudson valley craigslist? Stock body right? Think I saw it on there a while back. Im from White plains, but live in Albany now as well. Not many people fuck with the spot on “central ave” anymore… unless you want to get 5789423578947894789478247803 tickets for no reason. (cops are assholes due to previous reoccuring incidents there)

yea it would be wise to stay away from central if you are looking to race…
post pics of your car

na i never had it on crigslist…im always in new ro/ white plains though…yea man by be its just run after run on the street, and the only Honda’s i seen so far out here are completely riced out…please tell me they been doing it up out here

http://www.facebook.com/#%21/photo.php?fbid=1226061816152&set=a.1260410514848.2029060.1367220701http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs610.snc3/32088_1226061816152_1367220701_31015194_4910671_n.jpg

my sister lives in New Rochelle, New rochelle is where its at lol… I used to race on the Cross bronx express way all the time, its like no one gives a fuck down there lol… Alot diff up here. If you DO go to the spot on Central hope you dont have tinted windows, a loud exhaust, anything over 6000k hid lights ext or your gonna be fucked lol… Just yesterday I was driving by not even going to hang out and I got a ticket for my BACK windows being tinted. Not my fronts which arent tinted, my backs! WTF? lol

hah wow small world in living in new ro now i just transferd here to UA…dam cops r that bad out here… so im taking its just more parkinglot talking then racing out here lol.

Welcome. What’s the setup on the car? I’ve got an evo if you wanna do some runs.

There’s a street racing section, gotta have 500 posts to view it.

not much going on in this area anymore. cant talk openly about much either, too many snitches.

Where in the BX? That’s where I’m at currently. Wish there were some races right in the 180-Fordham Rd area but seems like theyre all on the expressway or out in queens or BK

Welcome. There’s a lot of racing around here. Most of us try and be safe and do it where we know there are no cops. There’s a perfect 1/4 mile strip in the West Lebanon area that we like the best. No cops ever gonna stop you there. It’s even fenced off!

lol

no racing here, we keep our cars stock lol… welcome

Where in the BX? That’s where I’m at currently. Wish there were some races right in the 180-Fordham Rd area but seems like theyre all on the expressway or out in queens or BK

castle hill/ zegrea…yea 180 is deaded eveyones in queens and jersey city

o ight good looks… dam 500 posts looks like im gonna have to work to find a run lol

there is alot going on in this place but you need to work yourself up to find out whats really going on.

I have a stock camaro…You could always run me.

I dunno man, that 4.3L V6 is pretty nasty…:excited

4.3L of fury!

Theres shit goin on, but its late in the season now… Welcome to the site, and dont take shit too seriously here if ya plan on stickin around!

Shift51h8