Albany-Saratoga "Hangover 100" returns on Jan 1st.

:frowning:

:rofl

With this January thaw, tire choice for tomorrow’s event will be a gamble at best, which will make it interesting though.

My car is not done yet. It’ll be a mad dash to get it done for Saturday morning.

I have to say just watching mike race was worth $10. He made some great moves and held his little nissan side ways in almost every turn. I still say he won but the offical results say other wise.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/blownb310/DSC06347-1.jpg
Thanks very much Jeremy. The car was a handful for sure. First time out is always a challenge with a new car. It was really a fun event, even though there was virtually no snow present on the track. At least it stayed wet though all the way through. I tried to talk the Richards into holding a Ground Hog 100 next month at Devil’s Bowl but I couldn’t sell them on it. Jerry said he didn’t want to have to plow all of that snow in VT!

Ah, was wondering where this was. Saw the g/f’s brother post something about this, think he finished in 4th or 5th

Great to see that the Albany Saratoga Speedway is back after a two year break and I am sure that there must have been a lot of competitors for this 100 lap winter endure!! With the attractive prize money to be won it must have been real fun to see the action out there!!

Great to see that the Albany Saratoga Speedway is back after a two year break and I am sure that there must have been a lot of competitors for this 100 lap winter endure!! With the attractive prize money to be won it must have been real fun to see the action out there!!