Albany Saratoga Speedway Drifting, Malta NY. May 8th, July 10th and Sept 25th

Steve - electric scooter

2 different rx7’s or the same one w 2 diff drivers?

We should make a collective thread of Malta and LVD.

Hoping to have this 86 done for the Aug 13th event at lvd.

Jeff - bmw & AE86 that dont run. :lol

I think it would be a little more efficient for doing tech if we stopped people just inside that gate if there are going to be a lot of cars this time. For instance last time sean popped in well after tech, we dont want to end up missing someone.

I agree, also we should limit people into the pits. We don’t need a bunch of red neck drunks just dicking around in there.

whoever could you possibly mean

but but but i wanna meet this infamous bennyfizzle in person

i understand steve… but at the same time it’s money for bruce and i’m sure he likes his money. just don’t let people in who are drunk or are drinking beer.

I agree.

well after last time a bunch of cholo’s knocked down one of his flags so he was tellin us (me,nate,nick,jeff,shawn) that he was gunna start charging for spectators in the stands

Wow sounds like a lot of shit went down after I left

i guess it happened while all the drifting was goin down,it was one of the flags on the fence by the woods

huh?

I bet it was that group of kids that thought they were sneaking in

i have a feeling its those kids that r always at the lot in that silver eclipse bumpin music and drinkin

I spoke to Bruce last night about you guys and the drinking beer in the pits and vandelisiam conversation came up.

He and Albany Speed are VERY interested in helping expand your sport. But he cannot accept liability for stupidness and down right disrespect.

We spoke of having a full tuner event over a whole weekend with drifting being the staple and car show and dynos and naked girls, tities, hop contests, etc.etc.etc…

He’s open for anything right now…money counts. hes not only there for fun but understands its a growing process…

So he like having you all there and wants to expand…be careful not to let other fuck it up!!

DC - the insider!

if anyone’s drinking or causing problems they should get kicked out. who wants to be the event security??

id be down to kick some scum out:excited

^ lol deal.

agreed. Im usually everyones support vechicle. i come with a shitload of tools/jack/ez-up/and a hug if anyone needs it. :lol

jay ill be Jeff Morgan - DriftCop. (in a theater near you soon).

He should also understand though that the participants can not and should not be held responsible for the actions of others especially spectators