Albany Saratoga Speedway

I know it’s not for everyone, I haven’t been there in years. I’m thinking about going this year. Does anyone go up there for the races on Friday nights?

Chris

I’ve actually never been up there…I went out to the valley a few times last year and it was a blast, and a cheap night even with a few beers

Im a Fonda guy.

Although I will be going to Albany Saratoga a few times this year as one of the guys I used to work with at vellano takes care of 2 SK Modified teams.

Shit son where the fawk have you been?!?!

We live not 5 minutes form the place, yet I rarely go there to see any races. Might stop at one or two this year.

Might be a good alternative to the lot this summer

few of us on here will be up there for drifting occasionally

I will be there four times this year.

Not for no fago redneck racing though.

Eat shit, you’ll go when I tell you to go.

Driving in circles>trying to slide out bullshit

will not be going there at all besides for the drift events…use to go every friday since i was in diapers till they made it asphalt,im a dirt guy when it comes to race tracks in the NE

Oh I thought it was a dirt track, I didnt know they switched it over to asphalt. I grew up at the valley as my dad used to race/pit crew. I spent damn near every weekend from ages 0-10 there

SK Mods are going to be running there now. WHile I am a dirt boy SK’s are sickk…

I’ll be there this Saturday with a few cars trying to win $1000. Wanna talk about Red-neck, have you or any of your friends ever have a field car? Imagine 50-100 of them on the track at once fighting for a grand, it’s almost as fun to watch as it is to race.

still never called me!!! :frowning:

My friend did an enduro up there and it was pretty fun to watch.
Lots of brake fires and shit like that on the track.

Are you contradicting yourself? It’s gonna rain anyways :frowning:
LMK if you’re coming up, blue/blk POS Honda :frowning: or in the Prostock trailer

Yeah, just finishing is a win.

ill show up to help out once in a while if needed other than that i wont

If any of you ever planned on going to Malta too watch a “racing” event. This Sunday (if the weather holds) will be the IMSA supermods. They’re the fastest/loudest cars that will ever see the track and they’re only coming once this year.