Tonight: Drift demo during the Stock car races at Albany-Saratoga Speedway

The track owner asked us to put on a 20-30minute drift demo during the intermission of the stock car races at Albany-Saratoga speedway tonight. I don’t know who on here goes to watch the races but we’ll be up there with a hand full of cars tonight.

Come watch and support drifting!

and watch me vomit all over myself from nerves

dude seriously. I’m going to puke.

how much to watch?

anyone that can’t drift their car due to puking i will pilot their vehicle.

gonna have to sit through it all im sure,positive bruce isnt gonna let people just come watch the driftin and not make you pay regular GA which is 10-12 bux idr

^ Probably right. I think we’re drifting around 8pm

If you come in say hello to me, Darryl owner of Albany Speed shop and driver of the #14 Pro stock!

Ill be watching you guys. hammer the hell out of it!!

Darryl

All of a sudden I want to go.

we figured you would be there once we said that

You guys did a great job last night. I had the track photographer take some pics of the slideways. Ill find a link and post it for you. I saw some of them, they a really nice. His name is Derek. Company is called DC Images.

You did way better then me. My crew chief added a tick to much sway bar and the car pushed like a truck! damm…wanted to follow up the two previous 2nds with something good for you…sorry…but next week is coming already.

Nice work!

Darryl

Oh and the ride home on the northway wasn’t so bad either. I was in the little brown Saab, got caught in the middle of some of you and it reminded me of some things i hadn’t done in a long time. thanks for that whoever you were!

Good shit… areas waking up a lil…

Thanks for convincing the guy to take pics!

had a blast even if it was short and sweet haha

A few good shots, I’m sure he has quite a few more available.

lol siiick

nice!

People were probably thinking Benny was drifting grandpa’s Bimmer. Sick

nice pics!

Nice!!!

Is there a website for the photographer?