Albany Speed Shop Sub-Forum

:worship

AWESOME…rock on…

pass on hills and curves!!

DC

do you guys really work on 4 wheelers and dose a cowan work for you i use to chill with them when i was younger.

Chris cowan works here as a tech and the dyno dynamics is his. The new L&S on the truck outside is mine. Chris is a twin…I am not, but have twin boys… Confusing huh?

Yes we works on quads, we all have them and have raced them, are racing them… i was even a Polaris dealer from 1995 to 1998…
Yep - we do that!!

And Now we can DYNO your Quad…yeah…no shit! :wow

DC

i lol’d at the post above

woops almost forgot its labor day… i ll call u guys tomorrow. thanks

did you guys say you had free tires?

Big :thumbup to these guys, there all cool as hell and know their shit. I was in there today installing an exhaust on my buddys mkvi GTI and they are real helpfull and the rates are great. Safe to say this will be my new favorite shop.

Nice dude… what GTI is this? VR or 1.8? What exhaust?

did u take a look at my turd there? it was beggin you to grunt out the motor for me and save me some time. lol

mk6, 2.0t tsi :slight_smile:

reallly. My GF just got a 06 passat 2.0T, they sound good stock, I would love to hear one piped. what kit went on this mk6?

where is this shop? im looking to get some work done on my 07 sti its a complete perrin swap id like to find out how id go about installing a uppipe with an external wastegate?

ALBANY SPEED SHOP
2017 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12205
(518) 862-2795

Its all like legos man… if you have all the right pieces to the puzzle, parts A,B&C come off then parts C,B&A go back on. :thumbup