Albany Speed Shop Sub-Forum

Good morning All,

Well its offical, you no longer have to worry about the server charge per year and Singh and Vlad have been great working with me to get this going.

To answer a few questions:
-We have our own forum because we are now the sites primary sponsor.

• in the future it will be split in to a few subforums
    a. ASS offers
    b. Q&A general discussion
    c. ASS Race results for all ASS customers an cars to post there results on
    d. A.S.S. reviews

Don’t even think for a minute we are some bunch of arrogant people who are unwilling and unable to do the work for walk the talk. This sponsorship started because of the need for the site $$ and the desire of the members to have such a sponsor and not having A.S.S. solicite you fine folks with any offers without being offically able to advertise our services to you. So now we are offical and officially EXCITED in our future and plying with all your really cool cars!

A.S.S. now has a FB page (find it and like us) and has a twitter account (find it and follow us) as well as Youtube and all of the fun stuff we need to communicate with you and post everything and anything from videos to pics to “?”…lol…

Anyway, many of you have stopped in to say hello and just chat like i did for almost an hour with 88slowmarrow the other day. I think this is great and trading stories really makes me better prepared fro whatever you needs are… I know we need many things here to make this as much fun as it should be useful and helpful…

So…Please expand here on what you would like to see from us in parts, performance, services, parties…etc…

You will see a few of us from the Speed Shop on here…
-SaabBoost - is Eric my Parts manager - lover of boost and enduros and his children
-FastTwins is me, Darryl and FastTwins2 on SlideNY.com
-Saab9k is Liam another boost freak and our Sales manager

Eric (SaabBoost) can get you most any parts you need for any car. We will sell them to you at discounted wholesale rates as well…

So much to do and Say…but we’ll start with this and see how it builds!

Thanks everyone and GodSpeed!

Darryl

bmp

When you say you can get parts, does this include OEM parts? If you guys are cheaper than the dealer (in my case it would be Lia Infiniti), you’d definitely have my business. There is a few things that I buy that are dealer specific.

Call Eric, (SaabBoost) with what you need and we’ll see if we can get dealer pricing from them and then wholesale to you.

I think that’ll work!

518-862-2795 x 401

We do OEM from everybody else

DC

Thanks. Will do.

I was unaware of this thread, please mention Shift if and when you call.

Thanks
Eric

ill call at some point today as well…

can you tell me how much a mount and balance is?

195/60/14 or 255/30/19?

195/50R15 on a 15x8 wheel

we’ll do $30 for you bud.

DC

for all four wheels?

double post fail

yeah…four M&B for your car right?

$30 if you help…lol

DC

Deal should i set up an appt? or just show up im shooting for havin it done next friday.

Call 862-2795 nd make an appointment with MATT tell him your from shift and I said I would do it for $30 for four M&B on your 15"

Come in before 3 if you can, i leave for racing at 4 on fridays!

DC

It will be probly early am i just wanna mae sure ill have the wheels before i call still waiting for my tracking number. should be calling this afternoon or tomorrow.

wow, next friday we’ll be in full get ready mode too!

you can look things over and post an update for us!

DC

FULL GET READY MODE? OHHH FOR THE PARTY!

Just scheduled my appt!