Alex's 1993 Z28 camaro

so cameo did ya order the shit i told ya to?

just so everyone realizes what is up ,cameo pulls in the shop today wit the pink rocket wantin me to look at his car and what not.well i look at it for about .3 minuetes and see no air filter ,huge hole in the intake boot after the m.a.f and the idle cranked way up…cameo ya seem like a ok kid but please please stop throwin shit together and blamin the tuner for it im willin to bet that if download the tune he sent ya after ya fix that car it will run right

LOLLLL

and he put his motor together? thats the problem. He forgot to put the rings on!

hmm hole after maf… that would make the idle bad…gee lets fix it by adjusting the idle, rather than spend 150$ or whatever on the part. idiot.

Im not blaming the tuner im saying the tune sucked and it prolly isnt the tune… it is prolly the gaping hole thats the problem:tongue.But, im seeing if theres something like an 1le intake elbow for cheap out there like you said otherwise I might as well get a complete K&N kit for the same price as both of the to parts you mentioned.:ninja

dont get the k/n kit its the same as the moroso kit and the moroso is cheaper ,get the vortech one as it has the throttle plate seperator on it the kit fits well and all…a real le1 elbow will cost ya the same and it is still restrictive the vortech is wide open and smooth

my old lt1 with a flowmaster catback ran a 13.7 at 101, and that was with a 2.0 60’, something is seriously wrong with your car, i doubt it has a cam in it.

he says it the 503

what a putz

i doubt the wholes are going to make a significant impact on the car to get it to the point of running similar times of people with actual 503 cars, hell ive seen those cars, 503 only in the 11s

+111

if it actually had a 503 in it, the trap would be higher then 99-101

thats my point ,i dont think the car has what he thinks it does at all .that cam is a great cam i was havin a huge delema between that and the 306 but the 503 was what i needed

well we will find out what a 503 car should trap very shortly then.

yeah very true .prolly in a week or to .i almost wanna see what the conv alone does but i may say fuck it and do it all in one shot

most 503 cammed cars sound like this

his car sounds like a turd. i heard it that one night at the lot when you were bustin his balls john

http://www.pcmforless.com/images/dynosheets/Sbolding.jpg stock lt1 camaro dyno sheet

http://www.pcmforless.com/images/dynosheets/93%20Hotcam%20Vette%20mail%20order%20vs.%20Dyno%20tuned.JPG 503 dyno sheet all tuned by brian or alvin at pcm for less

OMG!!! it does have all the shit dopne to it as i claim! i have every receipt, the cam card, and personally installed it myself and DEGREED IT. came out to 108…:retardclap:wtf

thats idling at about 700-750 rpms i can tell (mines still idling at 1100rpms) and no that sounds more like a 305 adv dur comp cams camshaft with a borla muffler, mines a hooker muffler (pos) has fiberglass padding, not baffles like borla or flowmaster.:retardclap:Idiots

zomggggg and it still runs like a TURD

mine is a hooker also ,that is a friend on a other forum im on,s car its a 503 trust me