Alignment

I’ll be installing some Eibach springs on my car and it’ll need an alignment afterwords. Anyone know a good place to take it? I’d prefer a place that has dealt with lowered cars before instead of just picking a shop. Thanks :tup:

bump cuz i need one too

SEARCH???

Im personaly going to use Licatas for my alignment. Across from Swerve on Walden

I also need one. Licata’s said rear subframe would have to come off in order to install the rear camber kit, so I’m gonna get that handled and bring it back to them. however, they were the only place that would willingly do an alignment on a lowered car.

+1 for licata’s, my cousins taking his evo there and ill be taking my sti there when i get my coils

jeff does an amazing job. go to licatas

welland auto on transit by clinton will also do lowered cars.

I went to welland, and would not recommend it. The guy driving my car was surprisingly abusive for the 50 feet he drove it, and scrapped my front bumper and exhaust hard without care on the way up the ramps.

licatas

scruggs on transit(across from FYE) did a great job on my alignment, i guess they do alot with air ride cars, so they are well versed in lowered cars.

Looks like a lot of you guys like Licata’s. Sounds good, that’s where I’ll go :tup:

Hopefully my rims will be here soon too, that way I can stop at Swerve while I’m out there and have them put the tires on.

second time around on my current ride im going to licatas… i’ve always gone to suburban but they did something that annoyed me for the 3rd time in a row now.

i dunno what happened over there, they used to be great.

licatas

Details on this licatas place?

Across the street from Swerve.

Anyone know the price?

89.95, i just called

they arent open on sat, so i am taking my car to goodyear on sheridan… that place has been recommended before

i shall be going within a week or two. so i will post back results. which im sure will be great regardless

+1 for Licata’s. No BS and great service. I will be going back.

One thing to note is their machine displays toe in inches (which is the more standard spec used in conversation) but most shops I’ve been to display in degrees. Be prepared with the proper specs.

I’ve also had a good experience with goodyear on sheridan.

really? they took really good care of my car when i went there

got my alignment from licatas last week
couldnt be happier
they did a great job :tup:

I will have my laser align by the end of may.