All Day Meet April 14th

1. Robdrummer: rob +Lettie, 95 Celica 3sgte
  2. Orbitalgt95 :jack, 95 Silvia rb25
  3. Jason: Jason: 94 Celica coupe
  4. Consynx; Steve: 93 sc300, 1jz (maybe)
  5. D.G Performance: Dave + Kristen, 93.5 supra 2jzgte
  6. Wannabe-skyline: Henry, 2000 r34 Skyline GTS (maybe)
  7. Showcar Celica gt: Chris and Steph
  8. ThrwnSprkz: Jon, 95.7 Silvia
  9. Darin/Jen: 2005 lancer Rallyart
    10-18. Pittfirefighter, celica totaled hopefully another by then with friends
  • 2005 lancer evo 8, 2-3 cobalt SS, impreza WRX, G35, 2006 lancer evo 9 MR, oh and probably asiansoccer with his 99 celica
  1. Stephanie: VW Passat
  2. Jon: Honda
  3. Sam: Integra
  4. McGee: Formula Firebird
  5. Stealth: Matt
  6. VW VR6: Mike
  7. STI: Devon
  8. Focus: Nick
  9. WRX: Eric
  10. Celica:
  11. Jon - Subaru Legacy
  12. Mikefsracing: Supra
  13. Andrew: SRT-4
  14. Adam: 90 talon tsi
  15. Wayde: 2005 SRT-4[/QUOTE]
  16. danhr: 97 camacho z28

so this is moving to next week?

Um, looks that way…

since a bunch of people backed out and the track is already posted online as rained out… the meet will just be next week.

reading 1
starboy 0

im in for next week

Damned Weather!!! I called off work all day for this too. Oh well…

I looked at the weather for next week and it dont look too good either! We should have just done something today until it rains and then just went out and had some food at a resturant and a movie at night. PA weather sucks :frowning:

I’m still game do something even if we can get a smaller group together

Fats Boys bar, south of the track on 119s. About 17 miles down toll 66 to 119S on right. PLAYBOY bunny contest tonight, with band…:cool:

I’d be coming from Monroeville traveling toward New Alexandra…Is it past the track or b4 it? Sorry not too familiar with that area…

Thanx

take turnpike from monroeville to newstanton exit. take 119 south for about 12 miles. fatboys will beon your right. if you pass a sheetz on your left you have gone too far.

So who is going to the track on the 21st?
Trying to get a list together of people attending…

get me unbanned on 6gc ill go.

hum, pm me with how you were banned and i will see what i can do…
so who is coming to the track/meet on SAT???

i will try and be there. are we meeting up b4 the track like what was planned for last week.

me and my buddies will. at least my rsx-s, hopefully my buddies too: fox stang, kswapped civic, d17 civic, maybe more

yes if you want to meet up b4 hand you can… at the getgo gas station on rt51/I70 intersection. we are meeting there at 10:30 and driving to the track as a group so we can all be together in the lanes and race each other. it will be nice to have all of us in the same area so we can all talk and hang out between runs down the track.
we have about 20 people going as of now and hope to get more!!!

i say we start the list up again. im goin to try and get a local crew to drive down with me. its about a 2hr drive. ugh

The list of for sure people from other sites…
Orbitalgt95 :jack
DG Performance: Dave
Showcarcelica: Chris
ThrwnSprkz:Jon
VW Passat: Stephanie
JonHonda: Hohn
Sam: Integra
YeliStealth: Matt
VW VR6: Mike
CaliSTI: Devon
Focus: Nick
WRX: Alex
Yota: Dewy
other people are saying maybe so i left them off the list.