All Import Car meet Nashville, TN @ Titans stadium 7/30/06

Titans stadium in downtown Nashville
parking lot R
Sunday July 30th, 2006
Starting at 11 a.m. until the last car leaves

This is a meet for all import cars. There will be local and national vendors there to show off their goods. We will also have a section for anyone that would like to bring used parts for sale(swap meet time).

Expected turnout is around 500 cars to show up at this event, but there’s room enough for about 1000.

Please send your emails to the address below if you are interested in attending the meet. Please include how many people you will be bringing with you. Send these to:

Don_Napier@nextgearinc.com

Don Napier
615.596.2436 if you need directions the day of the meet.

If any of you are interested in this thing post up! I’d like to make this a little Nissan Infiniti meet too! PM or email me or something and let me know!!! -Nismonkey

Thanks for the invite but most of us are pretty damn far away. As per mapquest: Total Estimated Time (from Edmonton): 34 hours, 52 minutes

Wow! I didn’t realize that this was an area specific club!

The invite is till open though!

Its not exactly area specific although most people here are from the same area lol.

Wow, yeah thanks but that’s a little far.

We’d love to be north america wide but we are just starting out. Club is only a few years old. :E

The forum I’m on is NICOclub.com. It’s a National club for Nissan and Infiniti owners.

I’m always looking to get folks together more in the mid-south area(KY, TN, GA, etc). I run things down here…haha!

Check us out some time!

I speak with good friends in Atlanta every day almost though they say NOPI will be the show over there this year. I am planing on bringing 2 cars there this year forsure. Maby more. Though I doidnt know about this show. What do you think would be better. This show or NOPI?