TNC Meet - Saturday June 14, 2008 - 9 PM ish!

Hey everyone what’s up.

Ok here’s the 411 :smiley: .

DAY: SATURDAY JUNE 14, 2008.

TIME: SHOW UP BETWEEN 9:00pm & 9:30pm ish.

PLACE: HOME DEPOT Parking lot, across from York Dale Male (north side of Hwy 401 off Wilson Avenue)

Highway 401 and Allen Road area. Link - http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=Highway+401&daddr=Allen+Road&sll=43.668865,-79.652252&sspn=0.724153,1.054688&ie=UTF8&ll=43.728763,-79.45261&spn=0.011304,0.016479&t=h&z=16

WHAT’S ON TAP: I don’t have a clue but I’m sure we can all figure something out :R .

So post up if your coming and hope to see all of you there!

Cheers :cool:

too short notice but i might make it

1. Speedgod:drivin

If I get my car back I will be there

1. Speedgod
  2. Midnite2.5S

eh… short notice… i might make it…

Opps, guess I should have added myself to the list. HAHA

1. Speedgod
  2. Midnite2.5S
  3. Nissan89 (maybe)
  4. sidewazegtsr
  1. Speedgod
  2. Midnite2.5S
  3. Nissan89 (maybe)
  4. sidewazegtsr
  5. LS13
  6. Fastback240

it will be held in the home depo parkinglot at wilson and duffrin there. as seen on the map.

we need a meet to be held in brampton alot of people live there like me…lol…but seriously you guys should put it into consideration…i am goign to organize one if no one does it soon.:drivin :C

^^^^

Well location was considered here as people live all over and basically this was about the same distance from everyone. Like Zep & Fastback, I live in Oshawa. So from there to York Dale is about the same from Brampton to York Dale.

By all means though, no prob set up a meet for Brampton. I’m sure you’ll get a good turn out.

Ok back on topic :smiley: .

1. Speedgod
  2. Midnite2.5S
  3. Nissan89 (maybe)
  4. sidewazegtsr
  5. LS13
  6. Fastback240
  7. coldfire

ill pass by

1. Speedgod
  2. Midnite2.5S
  3. Nissan89 (maybe)
  4. sidewazegtsr
  5. LS13
  6. Fastback240
  7. coldfire
  8. Forrory

I will make it for sure

1. Speedgod
  2. Midnite2.5S
  3. Nissan89 (maybe)
  4. sidewazegtsr
  5. LS13
  6. Fastback240
  7. coldfire
  8. Forrory
  9. Azi

glad to see some new ppl coming out!

Yep I agree. Let’s hope more will be posting up.

*BTW Azi, I had to edit your post b/c you forgot to add Forrory to the list when you replied. No biggie, it’s change and all is good :wink: *

lol I hope it doesn’t turn out to be like the last meet :stuck_out_tongue:

i might drop by but il be in a black mr2 sold my car and bought something better :smiley:

I MIGHT SWING BY

i can’t make it too this one, in the mid of the engine swap. But I’ll be at the next one for sure.

Hope you guys have a good time, and no BS happenings

this will not be anything like the last meet. that will never happen again and we have gone to grate lengths to make sure.

on a side note hope to see everyone out tonight and make this a big one! membership/member cards WILL be avalable at this meet.