All in one printer recomendations?

I need a new personal all-in-one printer…

Newegg has this one on sale - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828115089

Any recommendations? Looking to spend no more than 150.

I reccomend you don’t get an all-in-one.

:cough:elcamino:cough:

anything in the sub 150 range will suck, so my advice is to go for whatever the best deal at the time is.

Hmm, I have an HP Laser Jet 3050 in my home office for work. I dont know how much it costs as my company provides them. It works pretty well. It is not color though.

id say spend a few extra bucks and get one with wireless when they go on sale. just look in the sunday paper for a few weeks if your not in a hurry

Whatever you do, do not get a Lexmark.

Canon. I hate my HP all in one. The document feeder doesn’t work very well.

My epson rx whatever has been good to me.

Fucking all cartridges cost like $90 though…But they last a while…I usually only replace black = $15. It takes 5 or 6 cartridges at $15 each.

I’ve got about 5 black cartriges and 2 of the other colors USE out of it and it still prints perfectly.

Actually yeah… if I have a lot of stuff to fax I dont bother with my all in one and take mail it to my home office. I cant do more than say 20 pages at a time without it jamming.

my rents have had 3 hp all in ones and they all sucked. They have a lexmark now and its not nearly as bad

hp f4235 best 50 bucks ever

HP all the way. I’ve had great luck with them personally.

All in ones blow.

Buy the cheapest one on clearance, use. When ink runs out, find another cheap one on clearance, use.

^^
glad somebody is with me on this logic.

I’m also in the disposable printer crowd (all in one).

Epson CX8400 for like $20 for some bestbuy sale is what i’m currently using.

Low on ink after a year, time to look for new 1 soon. Ink’s too expensive. Unless you rerill your own ink cartridges (check ebay)