Photo Printers

I need a new one. I have only had HP printers but I can’t stand paying more for ink than the printer is worth. Are the epson,lexmark,canon,etc… printers any good?

we just got an epson 8400 stylus for free when she got her new nikon $199

the printer itself is like 50-75 at best buy. prints really nice. when time comes for new ink its like 13bucks a peice but you have to get blue/red/yellow/black cartridges and you can get photo paper for 9.99

if you decide to get one at best buy then PM me your receipt number so i can get reward zone points if you dont have an account :wink:

I won’t shop at best buy

I will look at the epson’s though :bigthumb:

we use an olympus… it’s awesome but is hard to find the toner in stores… staples is the only place that carries it…

i worked at staples and ink is a lot but if you bring the old hp clips back they give you a 3$ coupon and if you get a hp that uses a 02 cartage there only 10$ a pop

I have an hp that I like, I’ve been buying the officemax brand ink, no problems…

my parents just got me a new one for christmas its a kodak easy share 5100 its a photo printer, scanner, copier, and just a normal printer

the pic’s look just as good as one printed professionally

so far no complaint’s and the ink is cheap to its 9.99 for the black and 14.99 for the color cartridge

We use a lot of Cannon photo printers here. They have like 7 cartridges each about 8 bucks. From personal experience I wouldn’t buy a lexmark or epson.

I agree… ive had both epson and lexmark printers, and they sucked compared to my HP, yeah the ink is a little more expensive, but id rather pay a few more dollars for better quality.

HP >*

For true colors, Xerox solid state wax printers >*

What you really need is one of these: http://www.oceusa.com/main/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302161408&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524441900756&bmUID=1204051189450

after owning every brand printer except shitmark(lexmark) and selling just about every brand that there is i will say go with epson…i love the way their printers are made…and the multiple inks…which you will find in some hp printers(mind you they followed suite) are really nice…tri-color printers SUCK…individual cartridges allow for cheaper costs in the long run and better photo printing quality. I’ve been into photography/digital imaging since 9th grade…epson is where it’s at

:cuddle:

not in public :kekegay:

Dye sub, motherfucker.

Alps 1000 in full effect.

my friend has a kodak easyshare 5100 printer copyer scanner box opened but everything is still packaged if your interested

We did the same thing at RITZ camera. Worked out nicely and that printer has cheap Ink.

I read reviews about it, people were getting upset that it runs out of ink so fast… I havent noticed cuz I dont print that much.

I don’t print much either…It does a good job though.