i.. HATE.. printers..

if there is one technology the entire fucking world cant get together its a damn computer printer… i have yet to own one that has worked for 6 months straight let alone 1 year… and i barely ever do printing, and maybe have tried 1 ‘photo’ quality page per printer that ive owned… if it isnt the cartridges always being worthless or running out after 10 pages even though they are still like half full… its the damn tracks that pull the paper through all fucking sideways n shit… or then when the printer just doesnt even do anything anymore… omfg somebody make a printer that works! for the love of god!

i use an HP all day every day at work

no problems in 2 + years :shrug:

When I buy them I go by the ratings… lexmark was supposed to be good… before that cannon… all garbage…

I had an HP from '98 to early '05 with awesome quality photo printings and no problems. Then it started getting funky and now I’m stuck with this POS Lexmark that I got for free :frowning:

I’ve never had a problem w/ the HP I’ve had for a few years.

The lexmark before that? Ohhhh, never again.

sounds like im going HP

anyone for an office space scene repeat?

HP is definitely > *

lexmark and epson have pretty good quality, but their ink is expensive and they use a lot.

hp tends to “sip” ink, or at least from what ive noticed.

i’d look at something under $100. then if it craps out, o well ur not out that much.

Epson 4 lyfe except ink costs as much as the printer…

There’s your problem. Any inkjet printer needs to be used on a regular basis. The ink dries up and the rollers collect dust, hence the feed problems and the shitting image quality.

But yes, I hate just about any for of printer there is, whether their high volume laser printers or home use inkjets. They usually end up being a pain in the ass one way or another.

“PC Load Letter??? What the FUCK does that mean?”

i dont have problems wit printers…i did at school, but never my own

<---- rocking an hp deskjet 722c…

… since 1998!~!~!

heh that’s the one I had

ive beat it up pretty good to

if it was a dog, it would bite me when ever i came close

i sometimes punch it when my computer decides to print shit for no reason

i find that most mechanical / electronic objects worst best when regularly shaken … i think it keeps the magic smoke properly stired up

:word:

Laserjet 4000 series lasers FTW

deskjet 840c…old school man, love it tho, always works, cept when it runs low on paper it jams, then starts printing jibberish, and i have to end job and put more paper in, oh well, gets the job done sooner or later

Any HP Laserjet 2200, 2300 or 2400 series are pretty much flawless. DO NOT buy any piece of shit with vertical paper loading. The paper should go in a tray that slides into and under the printer. The vertical loading HP’s are pieces of shit too. If the printer has a horizontal tray tha sticks out and so does the paper then it the printer belongs in the fucking dumpster too.

Most trouble-free and easy to service printer I’ve ever worked on…