printer ink cartridge refills or new?

i got a HP deskjet 940c. i have no ink left. one cartridge is a black, and the other is the tri color. anyone have a hookup? they were $62.99 plus tax for both at office max :eek:

Sad thing is that the replacement for that printer (now the 6940) is 90 bucks.

i went to a place in the plaza next to tops on George Urban/Union…it’s the smaller plaza actually facing George Urban…

pretty cheap, but for some reason the printer didn’t like it much, and always operated in some ink saving mode, i dont know what it’s called…in car terms, i guess the cartridge caused the printer to throw a code? if that makes any sense…and from then on the printer prited extremely slow…like literally 3 minutes per page for just text/homework…

bought a regular new cartridge and never had the problem again…i’ll pay the extra $30 or so for the lack of frustration, especially when i usually wake up and do papers the morning they’re do…and i dont have the time to waste waiting for shit to print.

wow. truth.

i might as well buy a new printer then i guess.

yeah, sell without ink on ebay for anything + shipping and buy a new one.

Probably better off just curbing it and buying a new printer that uses individual ink carts.

I will not have my cartridges refilled. I had one filled and it didnt last too long. Only saved me 5 or 6 bucks but now I am out and have to drive to the store to buy a new one

Dude, I had a 940c for years, I just gave it to my dad when I bought a laser. Great printer.

Buy the ink on ebay. I would buy 3 packs of the black for like 10 bucks, and the color ink was 2 packs for like 15 bucks.

Get a remanufactured cartridge, don’t waste your time refilling them, the print quality goes right to shit when you do that.

A bunch of companies make generic reman cartridges and they are better than oem because the tanks are full versus buying a genuine hp cartridge that is half empty.

You guys are going about this all wrong.

Buy / garbage pick the same printer you use at work.

Ink 4L

:rofl: